Curiostiy

Small note : This is made just for fun, and I just wanted to share my script to you guys : )
Keep in mind this is all in first person!

Small note : This is made just for fun, and I just wanted to share my script to you guys : ) Keep in mind this is all in first person!

I must have dozed off, or something. My sister, Tsireya woke me up as I was laying on the sand. This keeps happening and I keep forgetting how I got here.

"Tyu! Wake up!" Tsireya said as she was shaking my shoulder.

"Uhmm- what happened?"

"Well, your on the sand. Laying down.-"

"I meant how did this happen!"

"I don't know! Ask yourself!"

I rub my head. It felt like I slept for a year. Turns out Tsireya only woke me up so we can ride on our ilus together, should I be annoyed, or excited?

Tsireya was getting ready to jump in the ocean as she said, "Come on! Grab Sa'lu!"

Sa'lu was the name of my ilu. She is definitely one of a kind. Or atleast in my eyes.

I call for Sa'lu. She sounded a little hungry, but Tsireya was waiting for me, and I didn't want to make her sad, thinking I left her.

"Shh.. it's okay Sa'lu, just wait till we're done riding, then I'll give you a bucket load of fish!" I said as I was petting her.

Luckily, Sa'lu didn't have to wait that long, Tsireya and I were only at the shore, when we heard a loud horn. We looked at eachother confused. We haven't heard that sound in years. It means newcomers arrived. I started getting shaky, as I saw 5 ikrans landing on the sand.

Tsireya, was the opposite, she looked excited. "You know what that means right? Newcomers! Let's go greet them, come on Tyu!"

"Actually, I have to feed Sa'lu, she is REALLY hungry."

"Okay.. when mom and dad find out your just a LITTLE late, you might get in trouble!"

"They'll understand! You go, and I will meet you there."

The excuse worked perfectly, except I did actually feed Sa'lu. I was getting more worried as I saw more and more people gather around. However, I already knew the newcomers must be Na'vi from the forest, because of their ikrans. I just didn't know who. My head was turned to them as I was unfocused on throwing the fish at Sa'lu. I must've gotten too close because she accidentally bit my hand.

I dropped the bucket of fish. Sa'lu looked scared when I dropped it. I knew it wasn't her fault because I should've focused on her, she knows not to bite me and I guess it was just a small mistake in our communication. I started conforting her as I saw my father riding his skimwing to the crowd.

My curiosity kept getting bigger and bigger.

I put the fishes back in the bucket, then continued feeding Sa'lu, I switched hands because my other hand was aching from her bite. This time, I focused on her. After feeding her the last of the fish, I must've zoned out because I realized I was throwing air at her.

I had to check. I told Sa'lu to go where Aonung and Tsireya's ilu were. As she swam farther and farther to me, I too was walking to the crowd. My heart was racing, who arrived? What if they didn't come in peace?

I then heard my father talking.

"So they will be like babies taking their first breathes."

I used context to figure out what was going on, I sighed in relief, realizing they came in peace, maybe learning our ways?

"Teach them the ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless."

I finally reach the crowd, pushing my way through people. I hear a voice.

"What do you kids say?"

I hear at least 4 "kids" say thank you.

It's a family? Why are they here? I slow down, I still can't see anything from where I am at.

"My son, Aonung, my daughters, Tsireya and Tyulei will show your children wh-"

I panicked as my mother asked, "Where's Tyulei?" cutting my father off.

"She's feeding Sa'lu" Tsireya answered

"At this time?" my father said in a stern voice.

I squeezed my way through the crowd as I finally saw my parents.

"Sorry mother, sorry father." I said.

I was looking down, a little embarrassed. But then I finally looked up.

My eyes are on the family. I have so many questions, I look everywhere. What's with their tails? What's with the three of them and their fingers? Why are they here? They can't be forest people with that extra finger? Can they even be Na'vi?

"Tyulei. Where were you?"

"I was.."

I couldn't think, my brain was just, gone.

"I told you she was feeding Sa'lu!" Tsireya said.

"Tyulei, you need to learn manners. You cannot just interrupt an important conversation and act like nothing happened. Now we are..."

I lost focus into what she was saying and peeked at the family again. A guy my age was staring at me, couldn't get his eyes off. Weirdo.

"Tyulei! Were you listening?" my mother asked

"Yeah. Totally."

Not.

"Ahem.- as I said my son, Aonung, my daughters Tsireya and Tyulei will teach your children what to do."

Seriously? I have to teach them? As if I wanted to teach them.

"Father why-" Aonung and I asked

Our father cut us off, "It is decided."

"Tyu, Aonung! Don't be rude." Tsireya said. She then turned her head to the family and smiled. "Come, I will show you to our village."

This family, aren't even real Na'vi! Freaks, all of them, or at least in my eyes.