Oh

Been thinking of this for a while now. longer than i thought itd be

////Not sure how to rate this. Angst? Violence? Kissing? Blood?

////Anne and Sasha fight when an unexpected fall changes everything.

////edit: I UPDATED OT, FOOLS

Anne swung her sword in blind rage: no words could express how angry she was right now. No talking could fix this. A swordfight was what Sasha had wanted two months ago, right? Well, that was a swordfight she was going to get!

Anne yelled in anger as black fury coated her vision. Why wouldn't that lying, manipulative snake stay still?

(Edit: ////Can't believe I just said that about my favorite character...)

"Anne, please!" Sasha begged, swords raised in a defensive manner. "There's something wrong with this Andrias guy--"

"I don't care!" Anne shouted. "I wouldn't care if he'd turned into a dragon and started burning the city down! You tricked me, lied to me--again! This is the last time I am ever trusting you, because you won't even be able to give me the opportunity!" She wasn't thinking straight. Had she though about this a little more, she wouldn't be so motivated to kill her ex-best friend.

The enraged girl gave her sword a hefty swing, blocked with difficulty by her reluctant adversary. "Anne, wait, please!" she cried, and threw down her swords where they clanged against the ground. "Look, see? No weapons! Please, can we just talk--"

"Talk to my sword!" Anne hollered, striking a blow that Sasha just barely dodged, letting out a terrified yelp in the process.

"I cannot believe you Sasha," Anne growled, dragging her sword on the stone as if she were sharpening it. Luckily, this gave Sasha just the right amount of time to grab her swords back and block the blow before it could cause any real damage.

Panic coursed through Sasha like a tsunami. Okay. Anne wants to kill you. Andrias is evil. Sprig and Grime are fighting. But you can still fix this! You have to, or Amphibia will be doomed! And you'll die!

Sasha kept dodging to the best of her ability, making sure not to lay a blade on Anne, but it was becoming difficult: they had been fighting for so long, and Anne just wouldn't stop going.

A scream split the air and blood flicked across the stone floor.

Sasha clutched her bleeding arm tight, wincing at the long gash running through it. It stung, and it would get infected soon if she didn't do anything about it. Sasha couldn't stop dodging though, and even if her arm hurt as if hell itself were inside the cut, she had to keep blocking or Anne would never find out about Andri--

"Just stay still!"

Anne had stuck out her foot in front of Sasha--a cheap and overused trick--but it still worked. A little too well, actually. Sasha's foot had instinctively hooked around Anne's leg, bringing the brunette down with her.

Both girls screamed as hard rock came crashing towards them. Luckily for Anne, Sasha had thrust out her good arm under her head so that she wouldn't break her jaw. Unluckily for Sasha, she had not done the same for herself. She could hear the disturbing noise as the back of her head hit the ground.

She could feel something else fall with her, and when the buzzing sensation of her fall ceased to ring in her ears and she realized in relief that she had broken Anne's fall.

Sasha opened her eyes and let out a surprised squeak at the uncomfortable position they were in. Her face caught fire, but she was unable to move due to the crushing weight that was Anne.