PROLOGUE

Right now I'm happy of where i am, I don't know what I'm going to do next but I'm planning to move forward I'm going to move on, for the past 3yrs I just don't know how to step forward, those scene just kept on repeating in my mind.

Every night I cried in agony it's so painful that it took me to attempt suicide, but the other part of me want to live for my dreams and for my family.

So i step up and promise to myself that I would never do that thing again just for a man who thoroughly broke my heart into pieces.

It's never been easy for me to step forward there's some times I still remember how painful those scene is.
I don't know why...why is he had a big impact to me, maybe because he's my first boyfriend, my first love, my first in everything he is really the love of my life but sadly he is also the one who broke me, entirely.

Surely, we will meet but I don't know how I will manage to talk to him or even looking in his eyes maalala ko lang ang lahat ng ginawa niya.

But I know to myself that I'm not mad at him hindi kolang talaga kaya siyang harapin kapag nag kita kami ulit maliit lang ang mundo kaya hindi malabong magkita kami.

****

"Bakit ang sakit mong mahalin!!" i shouted all the pain i've been keeping through him, I'm crying in pain.

"Claire...please listen to me-" I slap him before he can finish his words.
That's the first time I slapped him and that's gonna be the last.

"Yan na ang una't huling sampal ko sayo"

"I loved you."

My last words before I turned my back to him.

Is it really worth the chance? Or I'm just blind and martyr not to see nor feel what he's doing?.

Sometimes I questioned my self "How many chances do I have to give to the someone I love?"

This is Cathrine Claire Mendez  and Andrei Kyle Vasquez.

Together we will face the challenges of our lives and how long our love will last.