CHAPTER 1

First day
──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹─────
School is almost starting, lia bought school supplies for her first day in senior high school. Lia, decided to get Groceries

She was just walking in the grocery store when she found a girl fighting with older men. The girl had short hair and was wearing a black hoodie and white pants. The men almost punched the girl in the face, when lia kicked the guy and the guy ran away.

???
"Why would you do that??! "

Lia
"I was just trying to help"

???
"im now in trouble because of you!"

Lia
"Im sorry i j-"

???
"This is none of your business. Get out of the way. "

The girl left without her introducing herself, and saying thank you. For lias help, lia went home angry and annoyed.

Lia
"I was just trying to help!! . " its none of your business " well i wish i didn't help you! Ugh.! "

Lia mocked the girl whole day , and was super annoyed. 1 week later its the first day of senior high, lia was scared to go because her friends arent there only soobin.

Then a familiar girl walks in, lia really looked at her and noticed it was the girl last week. Lia was going to talk to her when the teacher came into the room.

The teacher went in front and introduced her self.

???
"Hello everyone my name is ms quinn. "

Ms quinn
"And im your new advisor this school year, but before we start il introduce you guys to your new classmate. "

Ms quinn
"Come here lia. "

Lia went in front.

Ms quinn
"Kindly introduce yourself dear. "

Lia
"Um hello.My name is choi jisu. You can call me lia"

Everyone welcomed her, but that one girl said.

???
"Ugh.this is boring. "

Ms quinn
"Excuse me, do you wanna come here and introduce yourself? "

???
"Ugh fine lets get this over with. "

The girl went in front of the class and was beside lia. The girl took off her hoodie.

???
"Hello everyone my name is shin ryujin, you can call me ryujin. "

Ms quinn
"Welcome ryujin, ok now everyone go to your chairs we will study our first lesson. "

Ryujin and lia sat down on their chairs and opened there book. After all the lessons lia saw ryujin at the side of the campus. She went up to her to talk, about what happened yesterday at the grocery store.

Lia
"Yah."

Ryujin
"Me? "

Lia
"Yeah you.! "

Ryujin
"Oh its you. What do you want? "

Lia
"I was trying to protect you. "

Ryujin
"Yeah yeah whatever, you don't know those guys. "

Lia
"Oh i know them. "

Ryujin
"Oh yeah " name one then"

Lia
"Fine I don't! "

Ryujin
"Now get out or else. "

Lia
"Ughh! "