CHAPTER 2

stop annoying me!
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
Lia wolk up with a smile on her face ready and excited to go to school, but when she got there her smile faded away. Because ryujin was there, ryujin kept annoying lia and kept asking her questions.

Ryujin
"So whats your fav food? "

Ryujin
"What movies do you like? "

Lia had enough of ryujins question.

Lia
"Can you just shut up already?! "

Ryujin
"Ohh ok miss"

Lia
"Since when did you start wanting to be my friend? "

Ryujin
"Since yesterday? "

Lia
"Whatever"

Lia went to her classroom and sat down with soobin, ryujin came into the room and placed a drink in front of lia. It was lias fav drink, i mean how did ryujin know her fav drink anyway?.

Lia pov
"How did she know my fav drink? "

After class lia went to ryujin to ask about the drink thing.

Lia
"So how did you know my fav drink? "

Ryujin
"Oh its your fav? I didn't know i just happen to like strawberry drinks so I thought youl like it too and you did"

Lia
"Oh ok, well just because you gave me my fav drink dosent mean i accept you as my friend already. "

Ryujin
"Oh come on! I spent my lunch money on that expensive drink! "

Lia
"Its your fault"

Lia walked while drinking the beverage when she bumped into some random guy, and the guy catched her.

Guy
"Oh. Are you ryujin new friend? "

Lia was so confused.

Lia
"No? "

Guy
"Do you know where she is? "

Lia
"Why? "

Guy
"Cause she hasn't repayed us after what she did at the grocery store. "

Guy
"And now that i think of it your the girl who kicked me when iwas talking to her. "

Ryujin notice that lia is with some guy, and it turns out it was the guy who she fought with, ryujin ran because if she didn't mind them the guy would have hurt lia by now.

Ryujin
"Hey leave her alone. "

Guy
"Well."

Lia went behind ryujins back.

Guy
"Your lucky this time. If there were no people watching us i would have beaten you up. "

The guy and his friends left, then soobin came.

Soobin
"Hey why were you holding her?!.

Ryujin
"chill protective much"

Lia
"Its ok soobin. Lets go"

Lia had an exhausting day today, as she went to her room all sad. She thinked of her sister yuna.

Wheres yuna?. Well yuna went missing years ago, until now the police are still finding yuna.

Lia pov
"Yuna...where are you?."

She sighed and went to bed, the next day she saw ryujin with her friends again. Lia looked at ryujin lia couldnt keep her eyes off her. Its like her eyes are glued to her.

Lia pov
"Shes really pretty?, ugh what am i thinking, why would i like her?!."

Ryujin noticed her and waved her hand, when lia covered her face with her book. She looked like she was panicking. Ryujin went up close to her.

Ryujin
"Hi"

Lia
"AHH!. YOU STARTLED ME!"

Ryujin
"Im sorry hehe, soo are u free today?."

Lia
"yeah why?"

Ryujin
"I just wanna treat you."

Lia
"Where?"

Ryujin
"Youl see."

Lia
"Ok.."

Ryujin
"Ill see you, later pretty"

Ryujin left, lia cant help but get thrilled. And was smilling. She didnt know why tho, why did she get thrilled. Lia told soobin about this, soobin dosent trust ryujin. But lia did so she agreed to go with her later.

She saw ryujin waiting for her, waving her hand, and smilling.

Ryujin
"Hey"

Lia
"Hey...heh"

Ryujin
"Lets go over there"

Ryujin grabbed lias hands, and they went buy some food play games abd more. It was a long an fun day, they were waiting at the bus stop, and they started to talk.

Ryujin
"So i heard your sister went missing"

Lia
"Oh yeah.heheh...."

Ryujin
"Im sorry."

Lia
"Its ok.."

Ryujin
"May i ask? How did she went missing?"

Lia
"Well.. it was years ago, me and my sister were playing outside. She was my only family.. our parents abandoned us.. we were living in our grandmas house. I went inside to cook us some food, i asked her to clean up the mess we made outside, moments later i heard screaming. It was my sister, i watched her getting taked by a man. I just stood there shocked. I couldnt help her, i blame myself."

Lia
"Hehe im sorry for crying..."

Ryujin
"Its ok, come here"

Ryujin gave lia a big hug. Lia felt safe with her, its the first time getting a hug. She couldnt beleive it, she finnaly found someone who she truly loved. Lia developed feelings for ryujin. Her heart beating so fast, and her face was red.

Finnaly the bus arrived, ryujin had to go.

Ryujin
"Bye. Pretty"

Lia
"Bye. Thank you."

Ryujin
"No problem pretty, see u tommorow."

Lia
"Bye"

Lia went home recalling what happened just awhile ago, a person made her that happy, and made her heart beat. That day, she couldnt stop thinking about her.

Everyday, they start to become closee and closer. Even soobin became friends with her. They trusts eachother so much now.

Ryujin even surprised lia with her fav flower, its like. Ryujin liked lia too.

???
"He, ryujin fell inlove with her i see.lets wait until the boss finds out about this"

An unknown person, was following ryujin. Taking pictures of them. The guy also took pictures of lia.

The guy left. Ryujin phone rang, and it was her dad. Ryujin declined the phone call.

Lia
"Was that your dad?. You should really answer that"

Ryujin
"Why should i?. All he does is scream at me, for the things i didnt even do."

Lia
"Oh.."

Ryujin
"Lets go now, were gonna be late for our next class"

Lia
"O-ok"

As they were walking, lia looked at ryujin. She felt bad for her, lia wanted to hold her for a long period of time, But she thinks she wouldnt like that.

A police came looking for lia, and everyone in the class was startled. It turns out theres news, on where her sister yuna could be.

THE END
JINLIA
Forever
Made by: glarinxzy