Chapter 1 It Ends

Percy's POV: I was on the battlefield fighting Gaea's army. I looked to my left and saw Hazel on the floor with an arrow through her heart. Next to her, Frank was lying there. His stick got burned by one of Gaea's minions. To my right, it was a worse sight. Piper and Jason were connected, both by the same weapon. A spear went through Piper's right shoulder and through Jason's stomach at the same time, causing them to die at the same time too. Leo, oh man, Leo was drowned to death. I did all I could, but I couldn't save him. Thalia and Nico, they died on a mission before our fight with Gaea. Reyna went with them and died too. The only person left is Annabeth. She's it. The only one. "AAAHHH!!!!" I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw Annabeth in the hands of Gaea, being chocked. I ran towards them and stopped Gaea. "You foolish demigod. You should have come to my side. No one can defeat me!" She cried out. She grabbed a dagger and through it straight at me. I was able to grab Annabeth and jump out of the way, but she still got hurt. The dagger cut her in the neck and she was bleeding hard. "C'mon Annabeth. Stay strong. Please, I don't wanna loose you again." I cried to her. "Haha. I can't SeaWeed Brain. The Fates cut my string. It was my time." She chuckled back. "I-I love you Annabeth. You're my Wise Girl." I told her. "I love you too Percy, my SeaWeed Brain." I gave her one last kiss before she stopped living, and I saw her soul leave her body. I screamed out in rage. "Gaea, you just made me very pissed off. And no one should make me very pissed off." I said in a low whisper that she still heard. To say that she wasn't scared would be a lie. She was down right terrified. As she should be. I got up from the ground and walked towards her. "You killed everyone. Every single person I love. Now you can go too. Πηγαίνετε στα Τάρταρα!"(Translation: Go to Tartarus!) By now, all the Gods are watching me fight Gaea. I used a new technique that I've been working on, but I've only used it on rats. I controlled the blood inside of her. I made it speed up, then slow down. Then, for the final touch, I froze her blood, freezing her.(A/n: I was watching Avatar The Last Air Bender and it was the episode where the lady teaches Katara blood bending so I thought, why not, it'll be interesting, so this movement belongs to that show!) She fell back to her deep sleep and I walked up to the Gods. They all immediately bowed to me. Confused I asked, "Why are you bowing?" "You Perseus-" "Percy." I cut off Zeus. "Percy, are the greatest hero in the history of demigods. You have all of the Gods and Minor Gods blessings as a thanks for saving us yet again. You also get a few wishes. What is your first wish?" He asked. "I wish to have technology, special technology, that allows for demigods to not attract monsters. I wish Calypso was off her island and in Elysium with Leo. I wish that all demigods get claimed by their parents no matter what, there is no need for them to prove themselves. And finally, I wish to have no contact from the Gods, until I'm ready, no contact at all." I said. "As you wish Perseus."