09

・❥・𝗰 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿   𝗻 𝗶 𝗻 𝗲  -  𝗮   𝗰 𝗵 𝗮 𝗻 𝗰 𝗲 ?

location - House 201, Lane 345, Seoul . time -11 am, 23.09.2021

"Please" Rosé pleaded looking at the two, sitting across her, contemplating. "I'm not sure Chae. We never mattered to her anyways." Jisoo said with her not so clear voice. 

"No. You are wrong. She cares about you, about us. There might be a reason for her sudden disappearance."  Rosé spoke, trying to convince them both. 

"Yah right. Reasons? What reasons?" Lisa asked. As much as she wanted to befriend Jennie, her mind wasn't allowing her. "I don't know. But I'm sure -"

"Cut it Chae. Remember how we tried to find her? We were damn worried and couldn't sleep for days. Her vanishing might have reasons but why didn't she tell us? Not even a goodbye. We weren't her friends then."

"Lisa. You need to give her chance to explain -"

"Did she call us? At least once? No.  Not even once in these 10 years. I have cried thinking she was no more. We have cried. And so to me, she is no more."

"LISA!" Rosé shouted. "Oh now you are shouting at me? Go back to her good friend then. I don't want to meet her." Lisa said.

"Stop it both of you." Jisoo, who had been silent as she listened to both of them, finally spoke. A few minutes of silence passed before Rosé spoke again. "You were the closest with her and I understand you are really mad at her. But isn't this what we always hoped for? Her coming back and we being friends again?"

"No -"

"Let me complete Lisa. Do you want a misunderstanding to ruin our friendship? Is that it? After all these years, she didn't forget us and came back, trying to make up with us."

"But -"

"Listen. Meet her once and listen to what she has to say. Just once. And then decide. Give her a chance before you regret it."

Lisa looked down and slowly nodded. Rosé looked at her with a wide smile and hugged her. "I knew it." She then looked at Jisoo who nodded as well. "Yay!!" 

Jennie

Jennie
Good news
Jisoo and Lisa agreed to meet you

location - Stay apartments, Seoul . time -11 am, 23.09.2021

The notification ring from her phone dragged Jennie from her deep thoughts. With a sigh she took her phone and looked at the message. Those messages suddenly gave her a change of mood. She jumped on her bed with joy.

She quickly messaged back.

Rosé 

Really? When? Where?

Let's meet today evening. In Jisoo's house.

Sure
Thank you so much Rosie ♥♥

Mention not :)

The bell of her house rang and she ran to get that. She smiled widely after seeing Taehyung again. The two developed a huge friendship within these few days. Though Jennie has a huge crush on him, she still appreciates it. 

 "You were gloomy a few minutes ago." He said as he handed her the ice cream he had bought as he thought it could cheer her up.

"Something really great happened." She replied at she sat on the couch, along with him. "mmhmm. What is that?" 

"Remember I told you about my friends?"

"The one who asked you to get out in the rain?" Jennie nodded, feeling slightly sad but cheered up and spoke again. "They agreed to meet me."

"And?" He said, being uninterested in the topic. "Tae" He looked at her and slowly patted her hair. "Why would you meet her after that?" He asked softly. 

"She was a good friend of mine. My best friend. Those three were my favorite people. She was just really mad that I left them without saying goodbye. From the perspective, I betrayed them."

"No Jennie, you didn't. You didn't have a choice. I don't know what happened but I'm sure it isn't your mistake." Jennie smiled softly at him and said "Thank you. I appreciate that."

"I know. But think, a friend of yours, suddenly just disappears without even telling you and never called you. And wants to be friends with you again. You will be mad. It isn't either of our mistake and we four has to put effort to renew our friendship." 

"You have a lovable soul Jennie."

●~●~●~●~