School halls

Shan stood at her locker, looking down at her phone and pressing random buttons in order to try and figure out what exactly certain applications did on this odd device. She was in her own world for a bit, then was rudely taken out of it by someone grabbing her from behind. She quickly turned her head to the side to try and get a glimpse of the 'attacker' but before she could get one she was let go and spun around and they placed both of their hands on her shoulders. A girl with what was a ginger, outgrown pixie cut and a pair of grey sweatpants which were a bit low on her but Shan couldn't tell if this was deliberate or not. They both stared at each other for a moment before the girl, Margo, let go of Shans shoulders and took a step back.
"Sooo," she cleared her throat "I was thinking you could come over to mine today? And maybe stay over. Only if your parents are fine with it."
Shan nodded at the suggestion "Yeah, they don't care what I do anyways."
They spoke a bit more, then we're rudely interrupted by who they assumed was a member of the track team. He was broadly built and tall, around 6'2. He placed his hand on the locker above Shan and leaned in to her, tapping her shoulder as he did so. Margo side eyed him. Shan turned to him "What's up?" He rubbed the back of his neck and looked off to the side as he spoke "I was wonderin' if you wanted to go out tonight? Like, anywhere really. I just wanna spend some time with you..outside of school." Margo folded her arms and sighed.
Shan thought about it for a minute, she then smiled at him and nodded "Yeah, sure." Margos jaw dropped. She shook Shans arm. "I thought-" Shan interrupted "but not tonight, maybe tomorrow night? If that's ok with you." He nodded and walked away as Margo shot him a glare.
"He's no good for you."
"What?"
"He's no good for you, trust me."
"Do you even know him? At all?"
"No, but neither do you, Shan."
"Yes I do?"
"..how?"
"I've been talking to him for a while now, he treats me really well."
"I bet he does."
"Please, don't be like this with me. He's just a friend."
"Mhm."
"Why does it matter if he isn't anyway? Do you like him?"
"No."
"Then-"
Then the school bell rang, Shan sighed and gave Margo a very forced smile. "I'll see you later, yeah?" Margo nodded. "Yeah."