Chapter seven - warrior training

No one's pov

The next day Tonowori Aonung Ameri Jake and Neteyam met just outside of the reef for the first day of training. Today they would be learning how to hunt.

"today we will try something different" Tonowori paused "Jake today Ameri will teach you since she is one of the best hunters and tomorrow she will teach you how to fight since she is the best female fighter in the clan. Neteyam Aonung will teach you for the next two days I am only hear to supervise in case anything goes wrong he said looking at Aonung "what" Aonung just shrugs

Ameri's pov

After I finished teaching Jake how to hunt we just sat on our ilus waiting for the rest to finish

"not to be disrespectful but why leave your own universe to become na'vi" I asked curiously

"I just fell in love with the na'vi way of life and back on my planet I had nothing to go back to and it no where near compares how beautiful pandora is" he turned to look at me "talking about love sorry that you are being forced into a betrothal with my son me and Neytiri didn't agree Ronal forced us though I think Neteyam is happy about it. You know you are the first ever girl he has liked".

I look up confused "I cannot deny it he looks amazing and is also an amazing warrior but I do not feel the same was" "I think it's pretty obvious that you and Aonung like each other" "I don't think so I told him that I liked him the other day but he didnt say anything back." "The reason he is acting out is because he loves you and he knows my son does too" but before Jake could say anything else three heads pop up causing Jake to just give me a nod in which I return and start to swim away.

Aonung was following me which causes me to slow down "follow me" he says taking the lead. He was taking me to the secret cave we found when we were little

We walk in, he just stops in the middle. "Did you agree." Ronal had told him "What do you think. No. I literally told you I liked you but you never said it back" I turn to walk out the cave. He grabs my hand and pulls me back causing me to bump into him up until now I never really noticed how well built he was he had muscles and abs, all of a sudden my thoughts were interrupted. He had kissed me; I pull back and then kiss him back even more passionately.

how cute they had their first kiss what do you think will happen next