lets start at the beginning

Skye Robertson is 21 years old and your older brother Andy Robertson plays for the football team liverpool fc. that being said the whole team were practically your brothers as you have grown up with them for a few years. you were really close with everyone especially 18 year old Stefan Bajcetic, you weren't really sure why you guys clicked but you did and you were very grateful for him. Skye studies sports journalism in university where she met her best friend Amelie. Amelie is a year older than Skye but that didn't matter to the girls they were closer than ever.

Now let's get on to the brothers best friend, Trent Alexander Arnold. Ever since you met Trent you gained a crush on him, but I mean who wouldn't, have you seen the man! Anyway, due to Trent being Robbos best friend it meant he was always around, don't get me wrong you weren't complaining but it didn't help your insane growing crush on him. now you definitely weren't in love with him just yet but you and everyone else around you knew that it wouldn't be long before you were falling at his feet.

it wasn't  unusual for you to go to the AXA with Robbo because it happened a lot, Jurgen didn't seem to mind because it was helping you with your uni work, the players didn't mean to mind either, I meant you got to see them more, especially Stefan and secretly Trent.

what would happen when you went to a party with the boys and were forced to either confess your feelings or don't and never have a chance with a certain someone.

{ authors note }
hey guys, this is a bit of background information before the story starts, just to let you know the situation between everybody, other characters will be introduced throughout the story and I hope you all enjoy <33