Solo

Weeks later, I parted with Harikēn and I was on my own now. While I was on her back, I controlled her, therefore she didn't know where to go, without me, she could navigate her way round on her own. So she couldn't take me back.

Before she left, we built 2 large huts for me, one on a night while it was cold and another for the day time while it was hot. As well as a structure that I could walk underneath while I went to and from the ocean so I could stand on the shaded sand.

Maybe being on my own on my own little island was a good thing, fair enough, I had no way of getting off the island but now no one would come looking for me because they'd know that I wouldn't of come here. Either way, I was stuck here and I had to make my peace with it.

I began tending to my plants, I had grown a large garden full of fruits and berries as my main food source, I filled up a basket, that I had made from vines and brought it inside.

I missed quaritch but he would probably be dead now, it upset me but there was nothing I could do about it now.

Quaritch's Pov:

After hours and hours of going through the old colonels memories and torture, I was finally back to rights.

It took a couple weeks of training and more torture for the commander to even think about letting me out again, but once we found the signal of the stolen helicopter over at the reefs, her focus had come back to the capture of jake sully.

We don't know the exact location but we will hunt them down.