𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝚂𝟷, 𝙴𝟷

❝𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺❞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚟

ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡
ᥫ᭡

THE SUN WAS SETTING as the camera panned into Ivory, Anastasia, Karma, Maielle, Dari, Kemani, and Xsani as they gathered in the spacious living room of the luxurious mansion that would be their home for the next few months.

"Fuck all that. Who better, Durk or Youngboy?" Xsani cut off their conversation, posing a controversial question. It was only a way to see who she'd be cool with.

"My man." Maielle, Dari, and Ivory said merely at the same time, "Durkiooooo!" Ivory sang, making Anastasia turn her lip up, "Fuck no, Dentrell all day."

Stacia continued. Xsani perked up with a smirk, playfully nudging her. "My girl," She spoke up as the girls laughed. "Kentrell K," Dari yelled from the corner, earning laughs.

"Bitch bye." Karma laughed, ending the conversation. Only being the beginning, this was the first amongst many other messy 'Hot Seat' positions. But besides that, they were all there for one reason — to become the newest members of the infamous Baddies Houston.

Ivory, the self-proclaimed queen of the group, strutted in wearing a green corset, light-wash jeans, and silver Louboutin heels. Anastasia followed closely behind, her long blonde hair cascading down her back. Drenched in Marni, the green imprinted shirt hugged her curves perfectly, matching the green and beige denim jeans. Her perfectly manicured French tips stapled the outfit.

"Bitch why they got a water fountain up in hea'?" She exclaimed into the phone, putting her hand into the water.

"Oh yea, we fasho out the trenches now. Fuck?" Stasia bussed a dance move, her tongue hanging out her mouth. "Shattttt! Ain't neva seen no shit like this inna 'Raq," She laughed, still dancing before she bumped into someone.

Karma, the dark-haired beauty, sauntered in next. She was dressed in head-to-toe black leather and had a menacing look in her eyes. Maielle, the quiet one of the group, came in last. Trim as fuck in a 'First Sunday' shirt & custom denim skirt, Chanel shoes & Kurt Geiger purse bringing it together. But there was something about the way she carried herself that made her stand out.

"My bad," Anastasia raised her voice unknowingly. Her Chicago accent made it come off snappy, causing Karma to turn her lip up.

Uh-oh.

Dari, Kemani, and Xsani arrived shortly after. Dari dressed in a Skims set & Kurt Geiger accessories, Kemani in a tank top and cargo jeans with Adidas, and Xsani in a black dress and a flannel — simple but cute. Each girl had a unique sense of style, but they all shared the same 'Trill bitch' presence.

As they settled into the living room, tensions began to rise. Karma and Anastasia immediately clashed, with Anastasia accusing Karma of trying to be rude. Ivory sat back and observed the drama unfolding while Maielle tried to stay out of the way.

Dari, Kemani, and Xsani quickly found common ground, bonding over their love of partying and being messy. They all agreed they would make their mark on Baddies Houston and leave a lasting impression.

As the night wore on, the girls began to let loose and enjoy themselves. They danced on the tables, drank copious amounts of alcohol, and even started a pillow fight. Immediately, it was clear that this group of women was bound to be one to remember.

As they all passed out from exhaustion, the mansion echoed with their laughter and screams. They had no idea what the coming days would hold, but they knew one thing for sure— they were ready to take on the world, one raw bitch move at a time.

Even if it meant they backdoored each other in the process.

ᥫ᭡

hey.

nun much here, only an introduction.. THOUGHTS, OPINIONS??

really this is just the gc in book form so we gon say BASED ON A TRUE STORY.

©  dollsk1ll - Baddies Houston