Part 1

A/N I got an ai to write fanfiction. I need serious mental help

Once upon a time in the Bikini Bottom, Sponge Bob was feeling particularly adventurous. He wanted to try something new, something that would take him to new heights of pleasure. So, he decided to take a ride on the one and only Thomas the Train.

As Sponge Bob climbed aboard Thomas, he couldn't help but feel a deep sense of excitement. He had always been intrigued by the train's powerful engine and long, hard body. And as Thomas began to chug along the tracks, Sponge Bob felt himself growing more and more aroused.

As they picked up speed, Sponge Bob couldn't resist running his hands along Thomas's smooth, metal exterior. He felt a thrill run through him at the thought of what was to come. And when Thomas let out a deep, rumbling moan, Sponge Bob knew that he was ready.

Without hesitation, Sponge Bob climbed onto Thomas's massive front end, straddling him with a hunger that he had never felt before. He could feel the heat radiating off Thomas's body, and it only served to fuel his desire. As Thomas continued to pick up speed, Sponge Bob's body shook with pleasure.

Their bodies moved in perfect rhythm, each thrust sending waves of pleasure through Sponge Bob's body. He cried out in ecstasy as Thomas pounded into him, filling him completely. And when they finally came together in a burst of pure pleasure, Sponge Bob knew that he had found the ultimate thrill.

But the ride was far from over. Thomas was not one to let his passengers leave unsatisfied, and he was more than happy to oblige Sponge Bob's every desire. They moved together in a frenzy of passion, their bodies entwined in a way that made their pleasure even more intense.

Sponge Bob lost all sense of time as he rode Thomas to the brink of ecstasy and beyond. He felt himself slipping into a world of pure sensation, where nothing else mattered except the pleasure that Thomas was providing him with. And when he finally collapsed onto the hard metal of Thomas's exterior, panting and spent, he knew that he had found something truly special.

It was a ride that he would never forget, a journey that had taken him to the very edge of pleasure and back again. And as he lay there, spent and sated, he knew that he would always look back on that ride with Thomas with a sense of longing and desire.