Chapter 3: Him

~ Tsu'tey's Pov ~

        I woke up to the rising of Tsawkenay. It was two days after the war. I remembered everything that happened. In the air and on the ground. The sounds of the metal weapons and the screaming of pain and cries of anger.

        I also remembered everyone. Everyone who fought, who died, and who helped ... the girl. The girl who saved my life. Not just mine but many others. I sighed as I got out of my nivi.

       Mo'at had asked me to show the girl around and perhaps teach her our ways.

       'I guess it is time to wake her.'

        After I got ready for the day, I made my way to Mo'at's hut. When I arrived I walked quietly into the tent. There I saw the most beautiful scene. In the smaller nivi, laid the girl curled up, lips pouty and hair everywhere. Though I knew I had to wake her, I did not want to.

        I walked over to her and opened the nivi. I now had a free view of her body. Her new clothes suited her. Almost as if I was born to be a part of our tribe.

        When we first met, she wore these strange clothes that looked like scrapes more than anything.

        I sighed again and slightly touched her shoulders to wake her. But she just laid there. I took a moment to engrave every detail of her body into my head before I flipped the nivi over and she crashed to the ground.

        "Hey! What was that for?!" She huffed as she stood up.

       "Sorry, you didn't want to wake." She glared at me as she rubbed her back.

       'Oops'

        As she stretched I could help as my eyes lingered over her body. She then turned to go get ready. I stood waiting for her, completely zoned out. I hadn't even noticed when Mo'at entered the hut until she stood by me.

        It was then I noticed she wasn't alone either. Jake and Neytiri were with her. I think they also wanted to check on her. As the girl walked back in she yawned and stretched before sitting on the table for her daily exam. Mo'at then looked over all of the injuries she had attained from the other night.

        "Your injuries are not too great and will heal over a short time." She then turned to me.

        "Teach her the easier things first." I nodded. All three went out and I was alone with her again.

~ Izzka's Pov ~

        As I sit on the table I take in my surroundings. I hadn't got a good look at the hut when I had come in last night. It was very neat, everything seemed to have its place. As I was looking around I felt eyes on me. As I turned to look, Tsu'tey's eyes locked with mine. I tensed a little but somewhat enjoyed it. Something about him makes me feel safe and wanted.

        Before I knew it, I was lying beneath him on the fur rug he was previously lying on. He held my hands above my head with his right hand, while his left hand caressed my cheek. As soon as I looked into his golden orbs I felt warm inside. I saw admiration and desire in them. His face slowly came closer to mine. Soon we both closed our eyes and I felt his soft lips on mine.

        It felt like a dream from which I would never want to wake.

        His left hand moved down my neck to my chest, where he caressed my left breast. My body was numb.

       'What are you doing? You barely know him. It's too early to feel this way.'

        I have wished to be loved many times, but... it's a bit too early.