05

There was a knock on Harry's front door, Louis was here and Harry was freaking out, he quickly ran down the stairs, almost tripping on his feet before opening the door. "You ready, curly?" the green-eyed boy nodded, Louis grabbed his waist and pulled him closer before connecting their lips. "Couldn't resist," Louis told the boy, making him giggle and blush, Louis laced their fingers together as he led the younger to the car. He opened the door for Harry, making him blush, "Thank you,"

~

The game was just about to start, and Harry was sitting on the first row of bleachers, Louis ran up to him and gave the boy his team jacket. The green-eyed boy blushed bright red as he took it, a few girls cooed behind him, making his cheeks darken even more. Louis smiled at him before running onto the field, Harry put the jacket on with a blushy smile, it was a little big on him, but it made him smile.

~

Harry was bouncing his leg up and down, it was the last fifteen seconds of the game, and Louis had just snatched the ball from one of their opponents. Louis sprinted across the field with the ball with ten seconds left on the clock, the other team's players closely behind him. The scores were tied, in the last five seconds Louis shoots the ball toward the goal, but the goalkeeper misses when he dives for the ball, letting it hit the back of the net and giving Louis' team the win.

Harry cheers as the rest of the team runs to Louis and give him a group hug, after a moment, Louis pulls away from the group and runs to Harry. When he reaches the younger, he pulls him in by his waist and kisses him, Harry blushed and kissed him back before burying his face nervously.

"Don't hide, baby," Harry bit his lip softly when he heard the nickname before slowly looking back at Louis, the older smiled at him and pecked his cheek. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get changed, then, I'll take you out for ice cream," Harry nods, "Okay," Louis kissed him again, "You look adorable in my jacket by the way," the smaller giggled with a blush as Louis pulled away.

~

Harry was standing by Louis' car waiting for him, after another ten minutes the blue-eyed boy jogged out of the school toward him. When Louis got close enough he trapped the boy between himself and his car, "Thank you for coming to the game tonight, I really liked seeing you in the bleachers with my jacket on,"

The green-eyed boy giggled, Louis leaned in and captured the boy's lips, and Harry kissed him back as he cupped the older's cheeks. "Do you want to go get ice cream now?" Louis asked once he pulled away, Harry nodded, "That sounds amazing,"

~

"What ice cream do you want, it's my treat," Harry blushed, "Um, strawberry cheesecake," Louis smiled, "that's my favorite," Harry giggled softly, "Mine too,"

Once they got their ice cream they sat down at a little table by a window, "You did really good at the game, I enjoyed watching you," Louis smiled as he grabbed the younger's hand before lacing their fingers together. "Thank you for going, and thank you for helping me pass my test, I couldn't have done it without you," Harry blushed for what seemed like the millionth time that day, "I knew you could do it, you just needed to make it more interesting for you,"

~

Louis pulled into Harry's driveway, and Harry pouted, "What's wrong?" Louis asked as he grabbed the younger's hand, "I just don't want today to end, I've had so much fun with you tonight," Louis smiled before pulling him into a kiss. "Well, since tomorrow's Saturday maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" he suggested as he pulled away, "I would love that,"

Harry took off Louis' jacket before handing it to him, "Bye curly, see you tomorrow," the green-eyed boy blushed softly "Definitely, see you tomorrow, Lou," 

~~

Word Count: 675