.

every day is the same for seungmin, he goes to school, sits through his classes anticipating his free period.

when it finally rolls around he scurries off around campus in search of the blonde boy who made him so curious.

the blonde always had his nose in a book, always. seungmin never saw him doing anything besides reading.

he often times watched said blonde boy out of admiration. he wanted to be his friend no doubt.

not to mention how pretty he was; he looked so enchanting.

today was the same as every other day, once his free period rolled around he grabbed his things and began his search for the blonde. he was usually found in the library but sometimes he would sit behind the school. and that's where he was today.

seungmin peeked his head around the corner of the wall, seeing the blonde sat up against it with a book in hand.

seungmin watches silently, clenching onto his bookbag straps tightly. 'he looks a little upset today,' the brunette noted.

to get a closer view, he walks past him and sits underneath a nearby tree. he pretends to be using his phone to take subtile glances at the blonde.

he wondered what went on inside the other boys head and how he was able to stay so focused. seungmin could barely focus in class, he'd never read books outside of it.

it feels as though time flies by whenever he's watching the blonde boy, because the free period ends so quickly.

it felt as though he'd just arrived.

when the bell rings seungmin watches the blonde mark his page and close the book. he picks up his bag and silently makes his way back to the front of the school. seungmin then takes his leave as well.

every day after that is the same, seungmin waits for his free period, finds the blonde, and watches him from afar. but everyday the blonde looked so upset as he read, seungmin assumed it was because of the book and brushed it off.

friday rolled around rather quickly and seungmin found himself sitting underneath the same tree, watching the blonde.

today felt different though. it seemed as if he was overly aggravated.

seungmin who was so focused on studying the blondes upset face didn't notice that he was staring back at him. it was only until the blonde stood up and began walking in seungmins direction that the brunette realized he'd been caught.

his mouth makes an "o" shape as the tall blonde hovers over him with an upset expression.

"stop following me," he says. his voice is sharp and aggressive. seungmins face turns a deep shade of red as he tries to mutter out an excuse. "you've been watching me for weeks, it's not very discreet. everyone knows it, stop," the blonde continues. "sorry— i— uh..." seungmin trips over his words, embarrassment eating away at him. "it's creepy okay? you probably don't even know my name." seungmin swallows dryly, nodding his head. he got the message.