Thirty-Six

~Liv's POV~

Oh, Westeros how I love you. There have been some real changes made, such as giving to the poor. Like food and clothing. I got to see Cersei be tortured, I mean the Martell's have very creative ways of humiliating the queen.

It's been another month here and it's worry free, I mean sure there is the plot to overthrow Robert Baratheon but other than that it's been a doozy. Do people still say doozy?

Strolling along the halls as I look for my target, I smile finding Joffrey but scowl when I see what is happening. The bastard is over Sansa, her skirt is ripped off and she has tears run down her face as Joffrey is between her legs.

Uncloaking myself, I go to kill him when I see Jaime and run to him "Jaime"

"Liv" looking my way "what"

"Come with me" I pull him along and when we are before Joffrey and Sansa, I scream.

The two look our way "Joffrey Baratheon!" Jaime rips him off, this could be beneficial. Sentence him to the Wall, what's a better punishment that sending him there.

"How dare you?!" He screams as I go to Sansa who is crying, Jaime holds him back "Let me go!"

"Let's find your father" I tell Sansa as I help her stand.

"Their in the Small Council" Jaime informs me "let is both to" nodding my head we go to the small council, barging in as we hear the king yell.

"What is the meaning of this?" The king yells

"Sansa?" Ned asks when he sees us "Liv?" Coming over I hold my hand up.

"Easy, walk over slowly" I advice as Sansa holds onto me.

"What" Renly Baratheon asks "happened?"

"Lady Olivia and I found Prince Joffrey" Jaime tells him "we found him and Lady Sansa"

"Joffrey was raping Sansa" ripping the bandaid off, sure there are times to be sensitive but this doesn't seem like one of the times. Joffrey needs to be punished "Grand Maester Pycelle, could you make that moon tea?"

"Of course" nodding his head

"Their lying!" Joffrey screams "I never raped no one!"

"Oh?" I demand "then why is Sansa crying? Why are there bruises on her neck and her dress ripped the way it is?" Jaime took off his cloak and handed it to us. Ned wrapped it around Sansa who is shaking "my king, many people have been brushing aside this topic but it's clear that it needs to be addressed"

"And what topic" the king demands "is that?"

"Your son has the madness gene" Shrugging my shoulders "I'm sorry to say this but he's a sociopath. He guts and tortured animals, he blandly disrespects people and just now he abused Lady Sansa. Your best friends daughter"

"Joff! Joffrey!" We look over to see the queen run in and go to her son "I want to know the meaning of this!"

"I was having fun" Joffrey tells his mother "these people are overreacting"

"No" Jaime shakes his head "Your Majesty, what Lady Olivia speaks is true. Joffrey Baratheon has the madness gene"

"I want him punished Robert" Ned growls "my daughter was...I can't even say it but that boy needs to be punished"

"How dare you" the queen screams "my boy is sweet and innocent"

"He's a fucking lunatic!" I scream at her

"Enough!" The king slams his hands on the table "Enough! Joffrey shall be sent to the Wall!"

"No!" Joffrey and the queen yell

"He is your heir" the queen pleads "our son"

"Our son" the king snaps "disregarded my first warning months ago, if he is not punished I fear for the realm for when I am gone. He shall be sent to the Wall immediately—I'm sorry Ned, I shall find a suitable match for your daughter and make sure no one questions this"

"Liv, Sansa" Ned holds his arm out, but Sansa just collapsed in my arms. Ned picks Sansa up and carries her as we leave.