Welcome back

Few hours later

I'm sitting in my room, hoping they didn't notice the missing condoms that I'd have to replace, hoping they dont notice the loud tv, hoping butters doesnt tell them, even though he left after his chores were done.

I get onto my phone, checking my newest followers and my dm requests. 4 new ones? All introducing themselves as "Butters best friends". I doubt it. I text back this boy, Craig says in his bio, I look at a few of his photos before responding. "Hey Craig, right?" I wait and he responds within seconds. i smile knowing while i was getting fucked he was waiting for my message the whole time

"yeah im Craig, we met a few days ago your Butters sister right?" he sends back quickly. I think I should tell the truth. Should I get a sneaky link? I smirk.

"I'm actually his cousin but it's easier to say he's my brother, im older anyways" i type back

"So I have a chance?" I laugh a bit at his cockiness, he technically does have one.

"yeah but you'll have to live up to my standards ;p" i send expecting him to say something that will interest me

"9 ½ inches" he responds

"and parents arent home rn"

he types faster than my jaw can drop. 9 ½ inches

I text back quickly "now you have my attention." I wonder what else he has for me. I smirk.

"Now are you interested enough?" he types back, i stop remembering about my other dms.

I quickly turned on my message requests, looking at three different messages. Clyde messages me asking about something that happened a bit ago.

Clyde messages "Cartman told me that kenny and you did something already" i laugh is he trying to threaten me? I responded.

"Oh yeah what did we do?" i go back to my message request. Jimmy's next.

"Hey Y/N just wanted to let you know that I'm here if you're looking for some friends!" Cute very friendly.
"I'd love to be friends with you!" I smile looking at my last request. Tolkien.

"Y/N. this is you right?" Then there is a video connected to it.

The video starts with some yelling from inside the house, Butters house, its Kenny. The audio is kinda terrible but it isn't the worst. Then the camera swaps to the one looking into the back yard. You hear the tv turn on, it's kinda soft then it turns way up "Come and get it boys" you can clearly hear me say. You can't see inside, the curtains are closed, but the window isn't. You hear slight moaning, you hear the boys moving and breathing, you can hear Stan talking to me, Kenny telling me to swallow, and Kyle, worrying about cleaning up and talking to Stan in the room.

I can't really lie, it's me. And it sounds like me, and it is my moaning, and it is the boys too.

I text back quickly "how'd you get this lol?" How did he get access to my cameras?

I check back on Clydes answer " well Cartman said you and Kenny went into the same bathroom and he said when he walked by he could hear Kenny and you in the bathroom talking and saying that he needs help, wanted to ask idk if it's true tho" i laugh a bit, how'd i get caught within a week!

"So? Why do you care if I'm having sex?" I laugh while sending my message.

I then checked back on Tolkien, "i got it from my parents company, the stotch's thought it was a glitch, luckily i saw it before my dad huh. Would have caught you from the start."

I stifle a laugh. Why does everyone care so much? especially since ive only had sex with 2 out of 3 people. "You, Clyde and Craig. Come over at 2:00am today.'' I type back. Can't be mad if they're on it.