Chapter 1- New York State Of Mind.

Friday
"Good Afternoon everyone, this is your pilot speaking we have arrived in New York City. Please take your time getting off the plane and have a wonderful time in New York."

NETEYAM'S POV
As the pilot was speaking I saw my brother Lo'ak roll his eyes, "I doubt we're going to have a good time" said Lo'ak. As I was about to speak my father told us to get our things, we got up and got our things. We didn't have much since some of our things we're here already, I helped my sister Tukirey since she still seemed tired from her nap. When we finally got off and walked to where you get picked up from, " Let me call Tonowari" said my dad "Who?" Asked Kiri and Lo'ak "He's a friend from the army, now be quiet I'm on the phone." I saw my mother roll her eyes and shake her head, a few minutes later a black Cadillac showed up. A pregnant lady and a very buff man got out, they walked over to us and the man gave my father a tight hug. "It's so good to see you Jake" said the man " You too Tonowari" said my father. So that Tonowari....cool, "this is my wife Ronal." Said Tonowari "Hi, nice to meet you all" said Ronal while she holds her stomach. "Let's get your things in the trunk and take you to the house I'm sure y'all are tired." Said Tonowari "yes please" I said.

A few hours later
"We are here" Ronal said, Tonowari and my dad got out to get our things. "Boys go help your father" my mother demanded
"Yes mom" "Yes mom" grumbled Lo'ak, "Lets get your little one inside" said Ronal to my mother "Yes let's do that, come on Kiri"
After we help them we finally went inside. "I'll show you to your rooms, come on" said Ronal as she walked away. She gave our I parents the bigger guest room, while me and Lo'ak shared a room and Kiri and Tuk shared a room with their daughter, since their daughter didn't seem to mind. After we got settled in, Tonowari said we would start school Monday with his son and daughter.
We decided to have a sibling gathering to talk about things, "What do you think their kids are like" asked Lo'ak "I don't know, I just hope they aren't mean." Said Tuk as she looked at her feet "Don't worry Tuk I'm sure they're nice all we have to do is wait for them to get home and then we'll know" said Kiri as she smiled at Tuk "I'm sure everything is going to be fine." I said. There was a knock on the door it was our mom "come down stairs they want you to meet their daughter" said our mother "let's go" I said as I stood up, we all went downstairs into the living room, when we walked in this girl was sitting on the couch talking to Ronal. As soon as she saw us she smiled really wide "Hi!, I'm Tsireya" she said as she waved her hand " Hi I'm Neteyam" "I'm Kiri" "I'm Tukirey" She said while smiling "Aww, your so cute Tukirey, my brother would love you." Said Tsireya she turned to Lo'ak who hasn't spoke yet. I elbowed Lo'ak in his arm "Oww, I'm Lo'ak" he finally said "I'm Neyetri" said our mother last " Why don't you sit down" asked Ronal. After we sat down on the couch and chairs, Ronal spoke up "Where's your brother Tsireya?" "He went to go get Rotxo since father asked him to" said Tsireya. As she said that A short boy with curly hair walked in "Oh Hi Everyone!" Said the boy, than someone else walked in he was taller than the boy by a inch, he also had his hair out it was beautiful. "Hello" said the boy as he waved, I noticed he look exactly like Tsireya. " Hi boys, how was the committee?" Asked Ronal "It was alright" said the boy with long hair. I kept staring at him and I think he noticed he stared at me back. " Where are my manners, I'm Ao'nung" he said. So that's Ao'nung he's beautiful "And I'm Rotxo" said the smaller boy, after we said our greeting. Tonowari and our dad walked in "welp that's my cue to leave" said A0'nung as he walked upstairs to the attic "This boy" said Ronal as she rubbed her face.
"Don't mind that, he's still from yesterday" said Tonowari "Anyways why don't y'all go upstairs with him to see his room" Said my dad "sure why not, come on guys" said Rotxo "Nung wait up!" Yelled Tsireya, Ao'nung stopped walking and pulled the ladder down from the ceiling "little ones goes first" said Ao'nung as he helped Tuk up the ladder after we climb up the ladder he closed his door? "Welcome to my room" he said his room was very nice, he had posters of rappers from the 90s on his wall he even had some rock groups up there, he had fairy lights around his ceiling and he had paintings of whales and other sea creatures. I think I fell even more.

Authors note- this is going to every different from the movie, but I hope y'all enjoy it.
897 words