Chapter 2 || First Date.

Y/N and Hakkai's chat

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Do you play anything like video games?

Y/N L/N
I play street fighter, rust, apex, FNAF, and Minecraft but that's it and I haven't played in a long time

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
I play those except for FNAF, I find it kind of cringe

Y/N L/N
I get scared easily so that's the only 'scary' game I can play without pissing myself

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Oh lmao
If you don't mind me asking, do you play Roblox?

Y/N L/N
OMG I WAS LITERALLY SCARED TO ASK YOU THAT!!! YEA I DO!!!

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Seriously?! Wow that's awesome!! Wanna play paintball together?

Y/N L/N
Ofc! What's your username?

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
HakkaiIsTheBest124

Y/N L/N
Added you!

—————

For about a month now we have texted each other nonstop, me and him wouldn't do anything other then text each other unless we have something important to do(studying). He did the cutest thing and made a adorable heart shaped house in Minecraft for me. I understand all of this gaming seems cringe but I believe it's quite cute and it's helping him warm up to me. Since we have been talking for at least a month now I would ask him to go out on an actual date with me in person.

I talked to Yuzuha and she said it would be an amazing idea and that it might work this time.

—————

Y/N and Hakkai's Chat

Y/N L/N
Hakkai, can I ask you a question?

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Go ahead

Y/N L/N
Do you maybe wanna try going out on a real date? Y'know in person?

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Hakkai(Shy Boi💕) is typing•••

—————

My phone stayed like that for about an hour. Did I go to fast with him, what if he doesn't want to go out with me anymore?

Just then I heard my notifications go off.

—————

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Sure, I guess we can try it

Y/N L/N
Oh yay! When do you want to have the date?

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Today the city fair is opening so how about we go there?

Y/N L/N
That sounds fun! See you around 5:00-5:30?

Hakkai(Shy Boi💕)
Yep❤️

—————

It was about to be 5:00 and I fell asleep!! I ran to go find an outfit, luckily it was a lot easier since I organized my closet.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

Once I got to the fair I was looking all over the place for him until I saw him sitting on a bench.

I go over to him and he then looks up. I kindly smile as I can tell he is trying not to tense up. His mouth was quivering and his hands were shaking.

"H-Hhey" he said as I gave him a bigger smile then before.

He actually said something to me! I was so happy I could start squealing right then and there.

"Ok! First I wanna go get some cotton candy, you wanna share?" I say as I grab his hand. I could feel him stiffening up just by touching him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I won't touch you if that makes you more comfortable," I say as he nods.

"W-We can share the cotton candy if you want."

I then smile as I grab some money out of my bag.

Me and him went on roller coasters, played claw machines, and did the duck game but there is one thing left for us to do before we left. The fairest wheel.

"Hakkai can we go on the fairest wheel before we leave?"

"Y-Yea, sure" I heard a little more of a shakiness in his voice that time, I wonder why.

Hakkai POV

I loved being here with Y/N and not being able to freeze up but I got so sick and tired of the long ass lines at the rides but I didn't wanna ruin her fun so I stayed quiet.

When she said something about the fairest wheel I was almost shaking in my boots, it felt as if my heart was about to pop out of my chest because you wanna know what the fairest wheel is in all romance movies? The first kiss area. I have never dated a girl and let alone kissed a girl before! What if she does want to kiss me and then I stiffen up?! Oh shit what am I gonna do?!

Once it's our turn to get on the ride we both make ourselves comfortable in our seat. Once we reach the top of the ride Y/N looked out the window then looked at me, I gulped wondering what she was thinking.

"Thank you for coming with me today Hakkai," she says as her eyes flutter open and shut. The light from the moon hit Y/N's face and god she is so beautiful, her beautiful h/c hair and s/c skin and to top it off her gorgeous e/c eyes.

She then leans in, I have no idea what to do, do I lean in as well? Is this really happening? Am I dreaming? What if I get a- oh shit!

"You have some cotton candy on your lip," she says wiping my lip.

Wait...WHAT?!?!

—————

POOR HAKKAI GOT NO RIZZ LMFAO😭😭😭😭