Special chapter

Special chapter

This is what happened when y/n first came to twisted wonderland! Some of this is canon to the story while other parts aren't.

°•~Lets begin~•°

Y/n was walking down a street, he didn't know what the street was but he knew there was a hotel on the street

Y/n was walking down a street, he didn't know what the street was but he knew there was a hotel on the street. He hadn't slept in a while and he decided tonight would be the night he would get some sleep.

Maybe he would simply take a small nap, but all he knew was that he was tired and his body was demanding sleep.

It wasn't that long till the hotel came into view, it was sort of run down. And it wasn't a good place, but he was technically a wanted criminal so this was the best place. They don't care what you do as long as you don't mess up the room too horribly or kill anyone. The workers could care less if someone who stayed there was a criminal.

He walked up to the glass door, it had some cracks in it as well as some dirt but overall it was clean. He pushed it open, a worker at the front desk perking up at the sound of the bell ringing from the door opening.

Y/n knew who it was, the many times he came here. It was a man who was short, probably a few inches shorter than him, y/n was 5'4 (162.56 centimeters). The worker was 5'2 (157.48 centimeters), he had short white hair and had one bright blue eye and the other was bright green, he had a pale complexion. He wore a white button up shirt, and that's all he could see.

"Hello akuta!" The man said, a smile on his face. Y/n nodded his head, "hello aiko." He responded, the man now known as aiko smile widened. He turned around to where all the keys were, he opened a cabinet which had a bunch of keys being held on small holders. He grabbed a random key from it, shutting the cabinet then turning back around.

"Here you go akuta." Aiko said, holding the key out to y/n who nodded his head in thanks and grabbed the key.

He waved goodbye to aiko who returned it happily, he turned away walking towards the door. Keeping a tight hold onto the keys in his hand,not wishing to embarrass himself by accidentally dropping it.