𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙔

𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌...

ˏˋ°•*⁀✎ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎::

    All scenarios below this will have a plot related to fantasy. This genre involves everything ranging from fairy tales and magic, sword and sorcery, to royalty and more. Enjoy!

ˏˋ°•*⁀✎ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍::

    : ̗̀➛ Adrieria. In the lands of Adrieria, magic exists in every shape and form. Sadly, there's a struggle between those who practice what is deemed dark magic and light magic that's driven a deep rift of hatred and mistrust between the two groups. Though 'light' and 'dark' are mostly umbrella terms since magic types originate from two sources, magic specifically varies between creatures and users. that doesn't help to lessen any of the hostilities between the opposing sides. One must always be mindful of where they practice their abilities in case they are discovered by hostiles.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

𝕺𝖓𝖊

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉*ੈ✩‧₊˚

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

ˏˋ°•*⁀✎ 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎::

NA

ˏˋ°•*⁀✎ 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍::

Adrieria.

ˏˋ°•*⁀✎ 𝚂𝚞𝚋 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜::

    : ̗̀➛ Forbidden Romance

    : ̗̀➛ Drama

    : ̗̀➛ Angst

    : ̗̀➛ Magic

    A being of dark magic that's fallen in love? Technically, they're not exempt from such things, but falling in love with their enemy? Someone they're meant to resent for being the reason their people are looked down upon and forced into the shadows for their abilities? It was laughable, foolish even. Yet, Person A couldn't stop their heart from falling for Person B. Their days became brighter upon seeing Person B's face, not realizing why it was too late. Despite their nagging brain screaming at them how this could only end badly for them, they couldn't help it... Person A wanted to be happy. After all, didn't they deserve to be just like anyone else? So, they took a chance and went for it. They were going to seize their happiness and settle down with the one they loved.

    It wasn't easy, forcing themself to hide or stop using their magic altogether in fear of being found out and shunned or worse, but they'd done it. No one said it'd be easy, having to turn over a new leaf, but it was worth it to be with the one they loved. 

    Unassuming, Person B had no clue of their partner's past or abilities, and as curious as they were Person A never opened up about either of those things. Though Person B wanted to respect their lover's privacy, not knowing such a key thing about Person A drove them mad. Perhaps it was because their curiosity got the better of them so they did a bit of digging, or something happens that forces Person A to use their abilities and expose what they really are to Person B. It's up to you. Either way, just like that, Person A's efforts to hide their ability and be happy are put in jeopardy and risk being toppled by a split decision. What could they possibly do? And after uncovering their hidden secret, would Person B still look at Person A the same way?

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

-'๑'-