ALLEGIANCES

Tribes

Feather Paws

Chief - Bird's Claws, cream she-cat with brown spots, hazel eyes, and feathery fur.

Deputy - River Swirl, white tom with swirly patterns, and blue eyes.

Herb Cat - Mossy Grove, greenish grey tom with round features, small ears, and pale eyes.

Warriors

Moonlight, tuxedo tom with a bushy tail, and one blue eye, one amber eye.

Amber Stone, ginger she-cat with white "sock" markings, white muzzle, and dark brownish eyes.

Firefly, pale yellowish she-cat with white speckles, a stubby tail, and bright golden eyes.

Flower Field, brown tom with cream paws, curled ears, pale eyes, and flowers scattered along his pelt.

Neptune Fur, blue-gray she-cat with a muscular frame, pale amber eyes, and off-white paws. Sister to Saturn.

Carrot, female tiger. Largest of the clan, with dark eyes, and large paws.

Oat Face, dusty yellow tom with slightly darker stripes, green eyes, and a whiteish tail tip.

Toucan Foot, tuxedo she-cat. Semi-longhair, with amber eyes marbled with blue. Moonlight's cousin.

Apprentices

Heron, cream-tabby tom with blue eyes and a short tail.

Cloud, white tom with blue eyes, curly whiskers, and long legs.

Storm, grey she-cat with pale eyes, a long tail, and very short fur.

Saturn, off-white she-cat with pale amber eyes, and a somewhat skinny frame.

Mothers

Oak Spot, chocolate calico she-cat. Amber eyes, long fur, and small paws. Former mate, Shore Eye(deceased).

Kittens

Sparrow, chocolate calico tom with lighter spots, teal-ish eyes, and small paws.

Vole, chocolate calico she-cat with teal-ish eyes, semi-long fur, and long whiskers.

(Both are Oak Spot's).

Elderly

None.

Stream Runners

Chief - Ivy Eye, small, white tom with green eyes.

Deputy - Fox Sight, ginger she-cat, blind in one eye, other eye is green. Agouti tabby.

Herb Cat - Poppy Tounge, black tom with hazel eyes.