The isekai-ing

You do have a bit of a set appearance and that is that you got massive tits and your short 5'2 (get down to my height) (and I swear if I get any stupid mom jokes I'm gonna cry)

You were doing what a lot people do in their free time, reading an unholy about of smut on tumbler.
"Y/N!"
"Yeah!"
Silence~

Violently kicking the blanket off of you and throwing a sweat shirt on you trudge down the stairs at the call of your mom.

When you get down the stairs your mom shoves ten dollars in your face.
"I need you to get hamburger buns from the store. Bye."
"I just don't get a say in this." You say.
"You can get something for yourself too now hurry up."

"Is that all?"
"Yes." You say.
"Have a nice day."
"You too."
You sluggishly walk out of the store kinda hoping that you'd just get hit by one of the passing cars.
You looked both ways crossing the street being midway through the street an out of control truck comes hurling at you. You just manage to make it across the street in time.

Panting adrenaline pumping through your veins you didn't manage to initially hear it. You hear a billowing TOOOOT you turn your head to the left all you can see is a bright light before everything goes dark. Your body felt like hell, pins and needles peirceing every centimeter of your body, burning firey pain, all of a sudden it felt freezing like being submerged in ice water in the south pole. Then it stoped there was no light, no pain just darkness.

It all happened so fast that you just come comprehend it. Was the last thing you said to your mom complaining, how is she feeling, is she okay.

"Hello, is anyone here? Mom? Dad? Somebody, Anybody?!" You yelled

For me.
For them.
For you.

"What who are you? Where are you?"

We are all running out of time.
No matter what, never let go of my hand.

You turn around in circles confused. What's happening? Who's this voice? Are you going crazy? You turn your body, when you turn back there was a mirror.

A hand appeared in the mirror. And then your body acted against its own will taking the hand in the mirror.

It's dark, and cramped all you can hear is your own breath, until you hear a noise.
"Crap. People are coming. Gotta get that uniform while...."

And that's the end of part one sorry it's short but I gotta sleep. For your death I had planned to have you get hit by the truck into the train but I like what I did better.