CHAPER 1: THE DAY IT WENT WRONG!!!!!

Soooo uhhh once uppon a time there waz a guy named Lonk! He was like, a guy from Harold and he want around fighting crime and he waz praised 4 it. HOWEVER! It made Lenk all bigheaded ad shit! Let me show you!!!

Oen spefiks night...

"EE-YIKES!!! BANDUTS!!!!!!" a nameless lady crieds. "ITS JANGLES GANG, HELP!!! THEYR TAKING ALL OUR FOODS!"

"NYAHAHAHAHA IM TAKIGN THESE APPLES!!" one bandit telled.

"u idioet, take teh floer, it cost more mone." another bandut yeled and then he ran away with the flowerrrrrr.

"NO!!! DONT TAKE THAT BARREL, ITS MY BOYFRIENDY!" namless lady yells at jenga. Jangle grapped her weaste. "TOO BAD BITCH HES MY BOYFRIENDY NOW!!! YOUR INVITED TO OUR WEDDING!!!" The ladi cries because that was her boyfriendy!

Suddenly, the windough broke! It was none other than Lonk, our hero! He booted jangle tpoo the ground. He mad ehthe Rbolox "oof" sound effecks. "Youll PAY for that window!!!!" the helpess lady screamd at lank. "Lol sorry butt I had to make a cool entransce!"

Jogle stepped up form the floor and glared at Lank, and drew his sweord. "How DARE you ruin my awesom villain sene... YOUR DEAD, KID!!!!" and then he and lanek and his cronies fought. It was insane1!!1

The lady covered heir eyeballsz because she wasu scared! When she aopend them again, she saw that jingle and his band of marry men were on the floor! Thankfully, barrel-chan was safe also! "I-it can't be..." Jangle moans "Yo'ure Lonk... but hes just a little kid!??!"

"Tat's right, looser," Lonk said, cus hes awesoum like that.

"We are here to sav the duy!" Lonlk's daddy rolled up in town with his honses and knighs. "YOUR TOO SLOW! THIS KID SAVED THE DAY BEFOR U!" sum villager sed to him. "WHAT!!!" Lenk's dad cried. "Dun tell me, it was that dummy Lenk again!!!"

Just then, he spotted Lonk. He ran up and to him and shouted, "HEY!!!"

"Aw crap!" Lonk compleained.

"Lenk, I keep telling u not to sav the duy by yurself! We work together as a team, remeber!!"

Link walks away from him. "I do NOT care !" he said stubbonla. "I am so wawesom and cools so I do not need to work as a stem. FUCK YOU!" he walked awaly cooly.

Lonk's daddy saighs and stares at Jingle on the floor. Jingle lifts his head up. "hey baeb r we still on for tonight?"

"Okay, but as long as u stop stealin from the cash registor!" Lonnks daddy scholds. Jenga laughs. "yeah wahtever babe-zetta"

Meanwhil hi dad wus flirting with jenga, lonk picked his nose (YCUK) "Im da coolest guy in the whole worl!" he smiles. "I dont need any help savin Harold. I can take car of it NOOOOO problum!"

The neckst dai...

"Hey, prinsces! We need your halp!" Lenk's daddy seys worriedly. "Lonks a grate knight n all, but hes stoo big headed! He wont listen to anybody, not even me, his own daddy!!! He keeps insulting me... But YOURE the only one he lsitens too! Cooul you do something about it? Prinsces Zroldo!!"

Princess ZOlo was a pretty blond princess with bpurpel eyes that shoen with pissdom and a pretty pink dress with red and blue pattesrns. "Dant warry Mr. Bayonet!" she sayd. "He may be a TOTAL nusiannce, but hes got potential! (i think) Someday he iwll be a great knight! What could possibly go wrong!?!??!?"

"Yus youre write princess!" Lonk's daddy lafed. "WHat could possible go wrong!"

He ten turned around and left the room and then, lonk's head peeked out of the curtain next to Zroldo! "Hye is he gun?" Leink asks. "Yus hes gone," Zorro told him.