Chapter 1

My name Is kendra Kardashian. I'm the youngest Of the kardashians. My life was pretty Normal until my sister Kim's sex tape was leaked I did not find out it was a sextape until about the age 13. I was only 8 when it was leaked. Ever since that day happened my family has gotten pretty famous. Now I'm 16 and my life has been pretty dramatic. Were always in the news. We never get any privacy. Followed by paparazzi all the time is too much. For example one day I was hanging out with Nash Grier next day all news all over the world were saying That we were dating. Thats not even the bad part the bad part is people are making even worse rumers up. Like That my half sister Kylie got plastic surgery in her face. Or that Kim's butt is fake. My family has the reality show called Keeping up with the kardashians.
Cameras follow us around everywhere. My sister kourtney gave birth on TV. That's crazy.
"Kendra!" Kris calls
"What" I yell
"Come down stairs"
Oh yeah did I forget to mention my mom. She is are momager.
"Yeah mom?"
"You have a photoshoot in 30 min and your not even ready"
"I don't wanna!"
"I will take you" my sister khloe says
She is awesome and did I forget to mention that the cameras are following us right now. Like there recording everything
"Khloe let's go" I say.