Chapter: 3

Khloe Kept on driving and I put my sunglasses on since it was a pretty sunny day. I went into my Twitter and normally checked If there was anything new and there was but nothing that really interested me. Once we got to Kim's house, I quickly got off the car and I was relieved that there was no paparazzi there to take pictures of me. Khloe then pulled the window down "Kendra, remember that you also have this campaign to do in about 3 hours, mom just messaged me to tell this" She told me and I sigh "Great" I mumbled. Khloe just laughed. "Well, I'm gonna go somewhere. I gotta meet up with Kourtney at her house. Where gonna talk about stuff. See you soon" she waved as she pulled the window up and of course I waved back because I'm that nice of a person. Once she left, Kylie got there while I was still standing there like an idiot "Kendra, what are you doing standing there" Kylie asked me and I didn't respond cause I don't know why is was standing there. She parked her car and got off holding her pet dog Norman. "Come on let's go inside" she said. We walked past the gates and we rang the door bell while standing in front of the door using our phones. Kylie was on instagram and I was on snapchat. The whole E! Crew following us since like I said, we are being recorded. Kim finally opened the door. "Hey Kylie and Kendra come on in" we entered inside."Were is north?" I asked "Oh she fell asleep but you guy have to look after her once she wakes up since me and Kanye are still looking for a babysitter" Kim explained. Kylie just nodded and I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "Well Girls, I shall be taking my leave now, I'm pretty busy today and thank you for taking care of North" Kim said. "No problem" Kylie told kim. Once kim left. Kylie and I sat in the living room as the video cameras followed us.
"So Kylie, what's up with this whole feud with black china?" I asked, she just rolled her eyes "To tell you the truth, I don't understand why she all of a sudden has this hate towards me. I think in this whole situation, I'm being more of the adult." She Explains to me as she is using her phone. I feel like at the moment me and her are acting like we don't know why, but we do and it's only one person this whole drama has been started...TYGA. Like I said Kylie and Tyga are Dating but we are keeping that on the low since Kylie is only 17 and he is 24 or 25 I think. I don't know much about him.
I decided to change the subject, so Kylie doesn't become Nervous or anything "Kylie,let's take a selfie" I take out my phone and angle it where we can both appear and Kylie does that serious face she does and I smile while the phone shows my high pony tail. I captioned it with some heart emojis and posted it on snapchat.