♡ Part ~ 1 ♡

A man is sitting on a chair, his hands and legs are tied with an iron chain

A man is sitting on a chair, his hands and legs are tied with an iron chain.. blood is coming out of his nose and he has wounds all over his body and he is in a lot of pain.

He didn't know where he was, he didn't have the slightest idea of why he was there and why is it dark everywhere, he couldn't even see anything, and his eyes were about to close slowly... just then he heard a sound. He trembled when there was a sound of a gate opening like someone slowly coming inside.

A man comes inside from the gate but that man is tied to the chair, he tries to see who is that person, who is standing in front of him, but because of the deep darkness, he is not able to see that person.

But there is one window in the darkroom which opens a little slightly in that dark room. A little light coming from that in the room, but that too is so less that only the shadow of that person is visible to him.

But Suddenly a light turns on and his eyes are closed abruptly due to the light being on, he slowly opens his eyes and sees that four people in that room are very stout and they wear black clothes, and they also have guns in their hands.

But when he looks in front of him, he sees that a man is sitting in front of him a little far away on a chair like a king with his legs spread, his eyes are looking very dark as if there is no emotion in them, only darkness. yes, his aura is looking very dangerous. And his hair's colour is black.

But then one thing clicks in his mind he has seen this scary but handsome face before and this thought gives him goosebumps, he just starts thinking that it's about time he runs away from there.

Away from the person who is now sitting in front of him but unfortunately he cannot run away from here because his hands and feet are tied and he has to face this person even if he does not want to. (But they say "Karma is a bitch").

"Are you ready to die"? Says the person who was sitting in front of the tied man holding a gun in his right hand while spinning the gun in his hand.

The tied man's eyes widen when he hears this. Goosebumps come down his body just at the thought of dying.

_________________________________________

Hey, guys, I'll try to upload the next part ASAP, I hope you enjoyed this part, I know it's short but please bear with it.

I wanted to write more but I was on the train so due to the network issue I couldn't able to write more. but from the next part, I'll try to write more.

Armies please stay healthy and happy and Borahae 💜🥰