Text

Manchester United vs Newcastle United,

Final match of EFL Cup. Man United won the match by scoring 2 goals before half time. They did it! After having wonderful series, of course they Deserve the Trophy. Antonys dream comes TRUE, after Word Cup, all Brazilian needed support and he somehow PROVED, what Brazilian can do! Cz Casemiro got 1st GOAL at 33'. They were so delightful, cheering with champagne, having selfies, goes live, dance a bit.... Their moment will be a Memorable one.

"You did it boraa-" Antony said to Casemiro. He was soo happy as he hugs him with joy, "YEAHHHH," shouts with wonder. The Dressing room wad full of entertainment as everyone sings, cheers also. Busy with talking with families and lovers. Antony takes the Trophy from Rashford, turn his phone on and directly goes to Camera, clicks a Selfie. It's common that every champion takes a photo with medal with a bite on Gold. Whatever his precious smile with that Trophy has another bound of Peace..

 Whatever his precious smile with that Trophy has another bound of Peace

Uploads 2 of his photo and shares all mentioned stories also. Ignoring all the notification then irritately turned of notifications. Clicks WhatsApp, couldn't reply all the messages with a 'WELCOME,' nevertheless noticed Richarlison's message popped up! 'Bom trabalho. Enorme Parabéns.  Saúde.' [Well done. huge Congratulations. cheers] Seen the message. Even Noticed the time also, 3 months since they talked... 'Thank you-' He replied. Breaths out- in this world only he DESERVES NOTHING... some cursing words aren't healing him, aren't letting him to go forward. He is neglecting his own self. He is happy but not happy at the same time.

_________________

Tonight Tottenham vs Chelsea,

Tottenham won by 2-0. Richarlison's rating was 3.9 and the arrow was downward; lower than before without any Goal, any assists.... His time isn't going well enough, after coming back he still couldn't prove. Everyone was happy cz it's against Chelsea and they need to win that match. It was important well, but individual performance is also matters. Only Richarlison could Feel it! Coach didn't expect the breakdown from him. He had promised him he is gonna come back soon, mind is also Need for this, he has the sense.

When he got reply from Antony, he wasn't shocked. Didn't miss the Love React, the Love Emoji and Richaaaah after any word... knows Time changes everything, knows He himself Changed the Time. He wanted to tell SORRY, he is assured, it wouldn't work! Rather he text, 'Desculpa Antóny. Sei que já faz muito tempo, mas quero me encontrar para esclarecer tudo.  Se tiver tempo, me avise.' [Sorry Antony. I know it's been long but I want to meet to clear everything. If you have time, let me know] Send it, but glared when the tick turns to Blue. Antony was active, active on his DM! Just seen it and turned off his phone, didn't reply. Richarlison knows WHY, didn't ask any question...

_____________________

Antony finally decides to do something with that. He isn't feeling better anymore. He got his BRAVE back. Yeah, he is ready tonight to tell Richarlison EVERYTHING...

World cup 2022 is running, he knows it's an important time ever, but just one line wouldn't be disturbing! He picks his phone, knows when he comes online so he starts chatting-

- Hey. Sup!

- Oh! Hey. Yeah Good! Maybe our room isn't far..

- No, I am on my bed. Sleepy Sleepy...

- Hah! So do I-

- I guess you are free

- Yup!

- I actually wanted to tell you something..

- SAY!

- [Antony's hand is shaking that time] Guess?

- What?

- Guess!

- I can't You know!

- Try!

- About Silvá?

- You think so? (bored emoji)

- About Fred?

- Stop that 'about.'

- Alright. So someone's secret?

- Ha ha ha

- SO THEN WHAT?!

- Okay let me say.

- Soon!

- [He writes, Richa, Finally I'm going to say something important. I knowd it's not a good timing, not a good place even not a great technique to say bit I can't sleep at night for thinking about you. Thinking about not having you anymore, ever]

- SOON! What are you doing???

- [He keeps writing, I know I think over sometimes. But hope you read the full and understand my Feeling for you. You've been my CRUSH only, I didn't take you Seriously. But I never felt when My interest turned into LOVE. Sorry to say. I feel uncomfortable when I see you]

- Can You please response? I don't know what you're typing, are you writing a STORY?

- [I know I took time to tell you. But since we won the Olympic, I decided to tell it out. But didn't have scope]

- OH man! I'm sleepy. I can't wait more...

- [I'm writing here. And I will become inactive. If you take it Seriously I will talk with you in the Morning]

- You want me to guess again? Don't say ANY LOVE THINGS pleaseee!

- [Actually I wanted to tell you I LOVE YOU RICHA, I love you soo much. I don't know what you feel about me. I just told mine- when he was going to send it he noticed his message...]

- Tell!

- [He didn't send it. Holds the cross button on keyboard as cuts all]

- Hey!

- Love things mean?

- I ment about anyone's LOVER or something.

- Do you LOVE anyone Richa?

- NAH! Why?

- Nothing. Just asking ha ha!

- Do YOU love anyone?

- No! Why?

- Cz I know who you LOVE!

- Fuck off! Good night.

- But wait. You're going to Tell me something.

But Antony goes offline!