Infinity

Richarlison knows Antony doesn't want to see him either, anymore. He hurted him once before even Accepting. He is not gonna worry.... he knows!

When he knocked on his door one of his friend opens it. His friend was about to leave. So he gets a chance to entrance. Matter is, Antony wasn't shock after seeing him. "Why?" He just asked with a Breath. "J-Just listen to me. One minute," Richarlison requests. Antony feels hesitate again but let him, "Okay. But just ONE MINUTE." So Richarlison starts, "Listen Antony.  You know I understand you and I wad Busy, it's true that I get enough time to text you at least but I know I didn't. I-I wanted, I mean I know its my fault. But trust me I am feeling guilty, Antony. I KNOW its not TIME to day those things either but I want to figure it out that I even thought You might be busy-" "BUSY?!" BUSY RICHA.. Busy with WHAT?" Antony gets angry. "Busy with professional stuffs," Richarlison cleared, "I know NOT MUCH! But believe me I-" "NO. NO RICHA NO, I cannot belive you. I couldn't Ever," Antony says. "Are you sad over me?" Richarlison asks. "I'm not sad richa, just surviving over things. Survived to Trust you forever. When you said You loved me, YOU wanted me also.. I survive Richa, I Survived!  My Heart Survived to Trust you, to want you Richa.. you don't even Understand, cz I didn't let YOU," Antony sighs. "You think I lied?" Richarlison asks with shock. "It's not a lie. It's a beautiful truth, beautiful thing that you're telling someone, your feeling and what are you feeling inside. It's so beautiful to Hear also. But- but It's not my fucking luck to get over, over again. I am saying that you didn't love me. I JUST DIDNT TRUST YOU RICHA CZ I KNOW, I KNOW THIS IS GONNA HAPPENING [shouts]. I know that what I was doing was absolutely correct! You always told me I think over matters. But let me tell you today that I THINK RIGHT. I just think right!" Antony says. With a pause, Richarlison says, "I still feel hurt when you tell me YOU DIDNT TRUST ME. Just because you think over about some damages and ge damage happens unfortunately that doesn't mean YOU WERE RIGHT! Antony, I know somehowI bring this mentality to you but It wasn't my intention, never I can't be! Unfortunate can't bring Happiness. In life, you must be go through ups and down, you listen-" "Ha! Yeah. I'm listening your fucking motivation my love. I'm feeding me up, yeah." "Oh. It's not motivation. Let me tell you one thing. I know you're not forgiving me but I also felt Hurt when you say you don't trust me just because some things happened. And it still doesn't make sense that you even didn't Trust me when I told you I love you. If I tell you I hurted that time also what will you do? Do you actually think I'm gonna forgive you?" Richarlison says and throws him in a puzzle. Antony says nothing, gives a look like he doesn't care about it. "Don't you want my apology?" Richarlison says. "Do you actually thing I was wrong when I didn't trust your fucking love then you actually done this?" Antony asks. "No! What if I am telling you before that?" "Fuck you." "And one other thing, you told me your heart Survived to Trust me. What's mine hah?" Richarlison holds his shoulder and moves him forward to him, leans down with an angry face, "You think My heart didn't survive to let you FEEL What I have for you?! What things were ready to go.. What Feeling wad making inside me! You think so? My Heart also Survived Antony to LET YOU THINK ONLY THAT I LOVE YOU. You finished me in the begging, But I Survived. I did!" Antony looking at him with tears and locked his jaw tightly with anger, "I just don't want you back. That's all I want to say. I Loved you, I will be loving you forever. You can't find no one like me, ever. That Infinity has no end, no end for you. Keep searching, It stands only for me and MY LOVE. Go... I know You don't give a shit about it. I don't care. Richarlison looking at him as he didn't expect these words from him. "You are leaving me by felling YOU LOVE ME?" "Yes." "Ha! Fine. I can't leave you Antony. My Heart loves you, Survived for you-" "Oh! I SEE," Antony cuts him off, "WHAT DID YOU DO, RICHA? WHAT DID YOU DO?" "I travelled to your Infinity and assure you The END is ME, MYSELF. Cz all I found is the LOVE, HOPES... But I couldn't let you realise that it can be ME also. I know  I never tried, cz you never give me that chance. Its not your fault. It is my fault TO LET YOU THINK MY IMPORTANCY about 3 days and let you say YOU ARE LEAVING ME! It's mine.." "So You are ensuring me that you just give your fucking 3 days to let me think YOUR IMPORTANCY?" "If I say, then! I ment I am happy To do this and finally you have some inner hope for me and for your feeling. You don't trust me I know. I was tired also about this. What to do! I wanted you to understand my Importancy also. And It's happened unfortunately But I am happy that it happens and that let you feel about me. I'm just happy Antony." Antony freezed and looking at him, said nothing. "And I am sorry also to never understand your feeling," Richarlison holds him and Hugs him tightly, "Let's forget each-other's mistake and fix it? Will you?" Antony closes his eyes with tears and says, "YOU KNOW I CANT LOSE YOU. I love you, Richa!" "I LOVE YOU TOO. I love you Infinity."

When they both fixed up things by forgiving each other, their Survived-Heart gathered LOVE again

When they both fixed up things by forgiving each other, their Survived-Heart gathered LOVE again. Their Soul bound for Infinity, what ends with THEM.

(The End)