Esther

Angel had felt someone watching them since earlier but looked over at Esther feel the intense glare she felt on herself. She also felt waves of anger, hatred and disappointment roll off the woman.

"The bitch is awake. Did you enjoy listening to our conversation bitch?" Angel said scowling at Esther and the siblings looked at their mother scowling. They were pissed at the fact she tried to kill them.

"What do we do with her now then?" Kol ask the others in the room scowling.

"Ask her what you want to and then kill her. Make sure to save some of her blood, bones and ashes though." Angel suggested.

Kol looked at her impressed at her idea while the others looked at her in confusion as to why they need that stuff. They all turned to Angel with confusion written on their faces.

"Blood, bones and ashes can be important ingredients in spells. Especially spells for family members. If I needed to do a locator spell for all of you I could use Esther's blood as she's your mother." Angel explains and they all look at her impressed of her knowledge and the fact she was thinking of future problems and coming up with solutions.

"Who wants to go first to ask questions then?" Kol asked his siblings. Finn put his hand up. He wanted to know more about the deal with Dahlia. The others nod for him to go ahead.

Finn stood in front of his mother to compel her.

"Answer all questions asked truthfully." Finn compelled Esther and then sat back down to ask the question.

"Did Freya really die of the plague?" Finn asked getting looks of confusion from his siblings. Why was he asking that? Finn knew they still didn't trust him and probably wouldn't believe him about Freya and the deal. So he wants them to hear it in person.

"No." The compelled Esther answered leaving the siblings angry and confused.

"What happened to Freya and why?" Finn asked.

"I wasn't able to have children despite how many times we tried. So I went to my older sister Dahlia and she performed a spell that allowed me to have children. She wanted Freya and every other first born Mikaelson as payment." Esther explained monotonously, leaving the siblings enraged. How dare that woman sell her own child! If they weren't vampires and had children back when they were humans they would be at risk immediately.

"Is Dahlia and Freya still alive now?" Finn asked and they all looked at him like he was insane. How would they be alive unless they were vampires. You'd think they would know if there were other 1000 year old vampires.

"From what I saw on the other side yes. They are in a deep slumber only waking every 100 years. Dahlia tied her life force to Freya." Esther answered again. The siblings were both happy that their older sister was alive and angry that Esther and Dahlia did that. They promised themselves that they would find their sister, unlink her and kill Dahlia. Angel promised herself she'd help them get their sister back.

"Did you ever use magic on me after we became vampires because of your spell?" Finn asked. After going over everything he had a suspicion and wanted to see if he was right.

"Yes." Esther said and his siblings scowled. It's never good when their mother does magic on them.

"What kind of magic did you do on me?" Finn asked clenching and unclenching his fists already anticipating the answer.

"A loyalty spell. I needed one of you on my side and your will was weak." Esther said making Finn sag in resignation and his siblings drop their jaws.

They are appalled that their mother would take his choice away like that and they didn't notice the change in their brother. They are also happy because it means he never willingly betrayed them, it was the spell taking effect.