Two- Twenty Seven- Twenty Three- Five- Twenty Two- Twenty Three

•••

They say that bad things happen in life but they never said that bad things are all that would happen to mine.

Everyday of my life, I am fighting.

Maybe some part of me are thankful for it

But God knows how bigger part of me are begging just for it to stop.

•••

I am so sorry.

- a message to my younger self.

•••

I am better.

I am better.

I am better.

I am better.

I am better.

- Words of a liar.

•••

I would often just smile when someone tell me that they are more than willing to take all of my pain away because why would you do that? I can't let you do that.

That was years ago.

Because right now...

I will accept the offer from everyone.

I am willing to give my pain away.

Even just a little bit of it.

Because it is already too heavy

And it feels like I am already sinking

Deep

Deep

Deep

Down

Drowning...

•••

Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.Bruises.

-I will never forgive you

•••

Maybe it is time for me finally go.

•••