Doc 6

I laid in the bed, chest heaving, sweat dripping from almost every inch of my body.... the sun was setting, turning the room a goldish pink.... I needed to get up because we had another meeting tonight but honestly... I just didn't have the strength or desire to move. Money was still trying to go, suckin my neck, stroking my dick, and whispering words of passion in my ear... but I was spent.... one of the downsides of being gone so long was that while my stamina decreased, his sex drive increased and it would take a couple of weeks before things were back to normal with me being the one with the insatiable sex drive and Money being the one who needed to recover before we could go again. Don't get it twisted, I definitely wasn't complaining and neither was Money... in fact, it was because I was so good at the Art of Sex that he had the need for more; begging for my dick, needing to feel me inside of him, needing for me to make his entire body quake.... I turned to him slowly and pressed my lips against his while gripping his ass tightly. To say I loved this dude was an understatement... it was like, this feeling that my life wasn't complete until I met him and now I couldn't imagine what my life was like before meeting Monroe. A knock on the door broke me from his spell, Monroe rolled his eyes before getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom leaving me to see who was waiting on the other side.... Only two people would ignore the 'Do Not Disturb' sign so it was a coin flip as to which one was waiting.....

"So you're just going to open the door with your meat out? What if I was a lil white girl selling Girl Scout Cookies?" Bless asked stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. "Lemme guess Monroe's here... well that looks like a hole behind the headboard so I'm guessing he is.... WASSUP MONROE!!!!" Bless yelled smirking.

"FUCK YOU BLESS!!!" Monroe said from the bathroom. Monroe and Bless, had a very odd relationship being that aside from Nate, Bless was the only one who actually met Monroe. Sure Lynx and Tyrese knew about Monroe but they haven't officially met him or knew the extent of our relationship.

"I guess he's still mad that things didn't work out between me and his friend... but in my defense dude kept trying to control me and it was only our first date. When I see a red flag I don't ignore them." Bless said. "Anyways, we're leaving in twenty so make sure you're in the lobby...." Bless said and I nodded. "Bye Monroe...." Bless said deviously before walking out of the room.

"He's so fuckin annoying...." Monroe said walking into the room wearing a bathrobe but it did nothing to cover his body.... or maybe I was horny again.

"Yeah, he's like that annoying little brother that likes to get you into trouble." I said pulling Monroe into my arms. "So.... I got twenty minutes to get showered and dressed, then make it to the lobby....." I said rubbing his ass. "I've done more with less time...." I said before tossing him on the bed and giving him something that would keep him satisfied while I was away.

"You're late...." Tyrese said looking at Bless who stumbled out of the elevator, how the fuck did I beat him down here? Then again Bless was always the last to arrive for our meetings so I really shouldn't be surprised.

"My bad... you ever try bustin a nut and that muthafucker just wouldn't cum? I'm taking that as a sign that I need to fuck sumthin... so let's get this meeting over and done with." Bless said and I looked at Tyrese and Lynx who shook their heads and started to head out.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked Lynx who seemed in an unusually peppy mood. "You came back from the club last night alone, so unless you got some connections in the city I know you didn't get no ass... or dick." I said laughing.

"That's where you're wrong... Tyrese's brother-in-law decided to come to my room when we got back and a smoke session turned into a vers session.... Bruh when I tell you that nigga can fuck.... and he's a freak... my favorite." Lynx said and I shook my head, sounded a little messy if you asked me but I had no intention of getting involved, thankfully Tyrese and Bless were in a different car so this conversation was more than likely going to stay between us.