"And the winner is......"

Fast forward in the show

Teddy P.O.V.

This is the moment I find out if I make it. Wow I'm so nervous. Great I am onstage with a band that is way better than me. And there name is....Everlasting love. (Name of a band in my school when I was little). Here we go.

"Ok, here is the moment we have all been waiting for! The winner of The xfactor uk 2012 is.........Teddy!!!!" The announcer said (a/n were calling him bobby Jackson).

Backstage in Teddy's dressing room.

"Congrats teddy" she hears British voices say. She turns and sees....Little mix! Last years winners and zayn's girlfriend, perrie along with Leigh Ann, jade and jesy. She ran and hugged perrie since she hasn't seen them for a year.

"We've missed you so much!" Jade says really close to tears.

"Me too. Please jade don't cry or you'll make me cry!" I said. Too late all of us were crying.

"Ok enough with the waterworks" Leigh Ann starts "we wanna hear about the boy we still haven't met!"

"What boy"I lie.

"We know you have a new boo" perrie says.

"So what if I do" I say.

"Tell us" they all scream.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!!!!"

"N--" I get interrupted.

"Hey babe!" James says walking in.(James Maslow from Big Time Rush)

"Hey!" I said

"Wait" jade says.

"Is that" Leigh Ann says.

"And he's" jesy says.

"No!!!" Me and James scream at the same time.

"But he called you babe?"

"He calls me, Selena, Demi and Ariana babe" I say.(A/N Selena Gomez, Demi lovato and Ariana grande.)

"True" James says shrugging his shoulders.

"So who are you dating?" Jesy says.

"You haven't told them that your dating -----" James gets cut off.

"Hey T I'm back from tour!" My boyfriend yells even though its just a room.

"Guys I'd like you to meet my boyfriend------" but the girls beat me to it.

"Justin Bieber!!!!" They all scream and Justin had to cover his ears.(A/N Selena Gomez and Justin bieber aren't together in this story sorry to all the Jalena shippers)

"OH my Bieber!!!" Leigh Ann screams and he covers his ears again.

"Stop screaming your hurting his ears" I say to all of them harshly.

"So...you're over Haz?" Perrie says. Crap! Justin doesn't know about that!

"Who's 'Haz'?" Justin says questioningly. Great! Thanks a lot perrie!

"Teddy Ann Tomlinson. Are ya gonna answer him?"perrie says.

"Teddy Tomlinson????? Since when do you have the same last name as Louis??? Why didn't you tell me?!?"

"Look Justin I wanted to tell you but it's just I didn't think that I would be able to trust you......." I say in my head.

"So you don't trust me...?" Justin says. Oh crap did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did" he says. At that time one direction decide to come in the room did I meantion we were in a luxurious hotel room? Harry comes over to me lifts me up and hugs me saying this :

"I'm so sorry I haven't been a good boyfriend but all that's gonna change" At that moment I just remembered that we never broke up. Oh no I have Two International-Famous-Loved-By-Most boyfriends. How will that sound to the tabloids?

Ooooh can I hear you say drama!!! Sorry for not updating for a while but I got a lot of good ideas in my head!!!!

Any ways go on my reading list and read some of the books I am reading they are really good!!! Might start dedicating and doing shout outs!!! Love ya. <3

XxArixX