25.❤️

Half hour passed and Bela was staring at Mahir's sleeping figure: Aaahh!😠🥺 Ye to utha hi nahi.

Kahi aisa to nahi ye sach ho aur ye koi natak naa kar raha ho aur mujhe raat ko wish karne ka koi plan na ho?

Kahi aisa to nahi ye mera birthday bhul gaya ho sacchi mein?😮

She shakes Mahir vigorously: Maaahirrr! 😠

Mahir whined: Aaaahuhhh! Kya hai tumhe?

Bela: Tum kuch bhul rahe ho?

Mahir: Kya?

Bela: Kal kuch hai.

Mahir: Kya hai?

Bela: Vahi main tumse puch rahi hu batao kya hai?

Mahir: Mujhse kyu puch rahi ho? Jab tumhe nahi pata to mujhe kaise pata hoga?

Bela: Mujhe pata hai kal kya hai, tum natak karna band karo aur batao kya hai kal?

Mahir hugs her tightly so that she can't move her arms and also kept his one leg over her both legs, sort of trapping her: Soooo jaa yar. Kal jo bhi hai hone de.

She tried to move but couldn't.

Bela: Mahieeee!😠

Mahir: Kuch nahi... Ab hil nahi sakti tu. Aankh band kar ab neend aa jayegi.

Bela pouted and Mahir instantly fell asleep. Bela somehow turns to her side to take her mobile but Mahir too moved because of her this turn and almost came half on her and her one hand got buried under him and other got held by him.

Bela: Kya hai Mahi? Main koi teddy bear nahi hu tumhari.😠 Hatooo!

He didn't moved or listened. She was not able to grab her mobile too see if she got any message by anyone but she couldn't. So she kept looking at it for some minutes but it's light didn't glowed indicating some notification that she might have got, meaning no one messaged her.

She too slept thinking: Ho sakta hai sabne socha ho ab married hu main to disturb na kare. Ho sakta hai mere husband ne kuch plan kara ho mere liye.

Par ye husband na mera!😡 Iss husband ki to main band baja dungi. Mera birthday bhul gaya. Aise thori hota hai. 1 hi to cute cute si wife hai.😔

Next morning...

She got up fresh with good mood and new hope. She saw Mahir sleeping and kissed his cheek and smile thinking: Kitna cute aur calm lag raha hai sote huye. Par uthte hi Urrgghh!
(She roams hand in his hairs) Mujhe pata hai aajkal tum bahut stressed chal rahe ho aur raat hote hote bahut thak jate ho isliye kal raat apna wish karne ka plan bhul gaye, koi baat nahi ab uth ke kar dena. (Bela agar Mahir ka koi wish karne ka plan ho hi na toh? Phir?)

He moves a little after feeling movements of Bela's hand on his head and after some seconds woke up. He opens his eyes half and she smiles at him and he again closes his eyes and snuggles her.

Bela: Good morning

He just hummed.

Bela: Utho Mahi..

Mahir: Naiii...

Bela: Utho warna der ho jayegi tumhe aur dad se phir daat paregi.

Mahir: 5 min...

Bela: 5 nahi 10 min lelo par bas aaj ke liye kyuki aaj sp....

Mahir spoke in-between: Thank you!