chapter 19

Seul-Ae POV
Me and Taehyung decided that it'll be best to go somewhere quiet for my studies. I decided. Home was never my safe place. And whenever I study it's way better when I'm away from home. It's always distracting. I somehow managed to study for my school exams since I would go out and come back often it was fine. But now I have to say hime for a whole two months and I don't think I can do that. I found a girl's hostel near the beach and decided to stay there. It's near the countryside. Taehyung will be moving there as well but of course we can't stay together it's too distracting.

Taehyung: you're right I wouldn't let you study. *Shy chuckles*
Seul-Ae: yeah... Well not just you I'll be distracted too so *chuckles* ... Hostel it is. Where will you stay?
Taehyung: i found a little house near the sea. It's low rent. I think it's perfect. Sea view. If you come by the day it'll be the perfect atmosphere to study too.
Seul-Ae: yeah. It'll be nice. I can go back by night. *Looks away*
Taehyung: yeah... *Looking away as well*
Seul-Ae: yeah... Why are we both this shy *laughing*
Taehyung: *laughs*

I jumped on him and pinned him to my bed to see his face tomato red. I like that.

Seul-Ae: you seem more shy than me...
Taehyung: yeah... *Stares right into her soul*
Seul-Ae: those tiger eyes. Those purple orbs. I'll never get tired of it.
Taehyung: yeah...
Seul-Ae: those lips. The best part...
Taehyung: yeah...
Seul-Ae: time to start packing
Taehyung: yeah...
Seul-Ae: *laughs*

I got off of him and started packing while he was still pinned to my bed. He slowly got up and went out of the room. I giggled at his cuteness. And i got a text.

Taehyung: I'm going home. I've already packed and sent my thing to the house. I'll be there tonight to arrange. I'll come take you tomorrow. I'll make the arrangements with the hostel while I'm there so you can settle in tomorrow.
Seul-Ae: you're the best. TaeTae heart!

I looked out of the window to see a giggling Taehyung. This one is really cute. I love him!

After a few hours he video called to show the new place. It was beautiful. The perfect view of the sea. The front of the house had a little lawn area. Taehyung had set a coffee area there. I loved it! It'll be a relaxing place to study. His fluffy hair was flying in all directions due to the breeze. Summer is nearing.

Taehyung: the air is awesome!
Seul-Ae: I can see that *chuckles*
Taehyung: packed?
Seul-Ae: yup.
Taehyung: good. I'll come get you tomorrow.
Seul-Ae: okay. Bye now.
Taehyung: not so soon.
Seul-Ae: why?
Taehyung: give me a kiss.
Seul-Ae: when we meet *smirks*  byebye.

I cut the call. I can hear him screaming and blushing. I laughed and went to make sure I packed everything.

Tomorrow came in a instat. Taehyung was right outside. I said my goodbyes to my mom and went out. He had brought his dad's car.

Taehyung: let's go *extended his hand*
Seul-Ae: *smiles and takes his hand*

It was an hour long ride to the beach. Ofcourse i wasn't bored cause Taehyung is a great singer. I just leaned back and listened to him. I lowered the window to feel the breeze. Hot breeze brushing past my hair his warm voice dancing in my ears. I wrapped my fingers around his free hand and pressed to to my cheeks.

Seul-Ae: thank you
Taehyung: i love you.
Seul-Ae: me too.

We reached his house frist to have lunch. We took take-out on the way. We sat outside to enjoy the beach while eating.

Taehyung: it's six months since we met. Three months since we started dating. Time flies fast right?
Seul-Ae: yeah. Time does fly fast. I had a lot of bad days but you were always there to make them beautiful in the end.
Taehyung: haha. Likewise. I just am so happy that I'm able to put a smile on your face.
Seul-Ae: Taehyung I won't let your efforts go to waste. I'll do my absolute best to score well in thai exam.
Taehyung: I know you will my dear.

He patted my head and I pulled him in for a kiss. After a good few minutes we pulled back.

Taehyung: bad move... *breaths heavily Stares into her soul*
Seul-Ae: yeah... *breaths heavily stares right back*

Author POV.
They pulled in for another kiss. They got up without breaking the kiss and went inside the house. Taehyung lifted her and carried her inside and placed her in the kitchen counter. Seul-Ae hugged him as tightly as she could to keep him closer to her while her fingers played with his fluffy hair. Taehyung's one hand held her neck to support her so as to not break it. While the other one was on her back waist to keep her closer. They pulled back for a breath but didn't let go of eachother.

Seul-Ae: hug me tighter *panting*
Taehyung: I might break you *panting*
Seul-Ae: don't let me go just do it.
Taehyung: ok.

Taehyung held on to her so thight that she might get stuck to him. She did the same. They kissed again.

Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes and the sun was already out. Seul-Ae was lying beside me. Sleeping like a baby. I saw her lip was hurt. I'm must have been hard on her. But then again mine were hurt as well. She was just as hard. I tucked her hair behind her ears and went out to get some food. To went to the near by restaurant to order take-out.

Seul-Ae POV
When I woke up Taehyung was heading out. I put on one his hoodies. Tho it's summer the night is cold since we are near beach. I cleaned the mess we made and waited for him.

Taehyung: you are up
Seul-Ae: yeah i saw you heading out.
Taehyung: how are you feeling?
Seul-Ae: so good. *Smiles*
Taehyung: good *smiles back* oh and I informed the hostel that you'd go there tomorrow.
Seul-Ae: okay. *Chuckles* looks like we bit eachother hard
Taehyung: *chuckles* looks like.

We ate while watching a movie together. Today will be the last for funtime. From tomorrow I need to prepare for my exam.

Taehyung: oh and I went thru your syllabus... I've prepared a timetable. Look thru it and revise it to your comfort.
Seul-Ae: you did? You didn't have to buy thank you!

I looked at the timetable he had prepared and it was perfect. It perfectly suits me. I hugged him to thank him.

The next day I went to the hostel and settled in. I decided not to see Taehyung for atleast a week because I'll definitely be distracted and think about what happened the day before. And Taehyung agreed it's for the best too. But we did eat our foods together.

Just like that the days passed. Now I'm 15 days away from the exam. I had followed taehyung's timetable as strictly as I could. Now I'm almost done with my syllabus. So for the last ten days I can focus on revision. So I took a day off today. We both went to the beach.

Taehyung:ah this is nice.
Seul-Ae: tell me about it. I needed this day off. I was going mad.
Taehyung: hey no need to stress. You finished everything. You can relax a bit.
Seul-Ae: I know but I'm nervous.
Taehyung: I would kiss you to calm you done but if we end up in the same state as before then we'll be in trouble.
Seul-Ae: oh yeah... We'll be in big trouble. So how about I let you kiss me all you want the night before exam?
Taehyung: let's do that the night after the exam. Oh my you are flirt.
Seul-Ae: *laughs and rests her head in his shoulder* this is nice.

The next fifteen days flew in a flash. I vacated the hostel two days before exam and moved in with Taehyung.

Taehyung: we are there... Almost!
Seul-Ae: yess... I'm getting excited....
Taehyung: excited?
Seul-Ae: yeah I don't usually get nervous instead I become overjoyed even tho I'm not sure of the outcome.
Taehyung: it's good that you are happy and not stressed. Just relax you did everything you could we'll leave rest to fate.
Seul-Ae: yeah...

Author POV
The much awaited day came. Seul-Ae and Taehyung went to the center as early as they could. After calming herself Seul-Ae entered the center.

Seul-Ae POV
This is it! I'm there!