Author's note

I'd like to preface this by saying this is my first actual official fanfiction, so I apologize for the mess, lack of formality, and any Grammer errors(I wrote in in ~2 hours I believe?) Since this follows my head canons, let me catch you up to speed!

Firstly, this IS NOT A SHIP FIC. I have nothing against megastar/ Starscream x Megatron as long as it isn't problematic. However in my version of the story these two would not work out romantically. So it's basically troubled friends to friends orrr partial enemies to friends? Just know that there's no romance here (maybe if anyone who actually reads this likes my work enough, I'll take one shot requests!)

Second of all, here are my personal head canons for these two morons (most of my head canons/personal lore follow the aligned continuity btw!)
Megatron: mentally ill but denies it, anger issues, corrupt(but that one's obvious), some trust issues, wears glasses occasionally despite the fact that knock out has offered to perform procedures to assist the imperfections in his optics, goes on a "reminds me of my time as a gladiator" aka "back in my day" rant whenever he connects something to the past and then ends it with a bitter remark about the war starting or hating Optimus.

Starscream: actually a bit self conscious, became narcissistic as a result of not being good enough (he felt like no one cared about him so he tried to care about himself and put himself first), just wants to make Megatron proud.

These two have a difficult relationship with each other, Starscream always wants to impress Megatron and do his best because he's jealous of Soundwave and Shockwave being "the favorites" but Megatron is usually skeptical of Starscream's true intentions, especially considering he has to lecture Starscream everytime he tries to overthrow him.

And a seeker head canon!
Seekers are not only great at flying but they're terrific at recognizing weather patterns in clouds and what the change in wind means. I mean, after all when you're flying that much you notice things right?

Now that you know a bit about what direction this story heads, I hope you enjoy it! Writing isn't my favorite thing to do and I don't have much experience outside of roleplaying so any constructive criticism or polite feedback is welcomed! If you like this enough please let me know! I might consider expanding it and making a mini series! A few friends I had read it were begging for more at the end? I'm not sure how good it is, but I really enjoyed writing it and used the opportunity to relieve stress.

Please enjoy my first official fanfiction, "I Will"!