Part 2

Naseem POV:

(My heart is beating rapidly. I look at her eyes and said) What's your name? I asked. "Y/n" She said while shuttering. I am just amused by her beauty that I can't even say anything

??? : Should we kill her boss??

Y/n : No no please don't kill me. I will not tell anyone please leave me.

Naseem : Umm no let her go

Soon they leave her and she started runnig away. When she disappeared from their Naseem said to his man "I want every detail about her"

Y/N POV:

I quickly reached home. I tried to enter without making any noise. I heard a voice "Y/n"  I am dead today. I turn around to see my angry mom looking at me. It's almost night y/n. It's not safe outside and didn't I tell you to come home early. Mom said. I'm sorry mom, It won't happen again I promise. I got in my room and took a warm shower. After that i got on my comfy clothes and lay down on my bed and started thinking. "Please Allah don't let me see him again. He is so scary"
With that i went to sleep

Naseem POV:

I heard a knock my door. "Come in" I said. He gave me the file and I signal him to go out of my room. I took the file and started reading it.

Name : Y/n khan
Age : 19
Family: Mom, dad & brother
Study : Completed

I can't concentrate on my work. Only she is on my mind. Her eyes were something different. She is so beautiful. I am in love with her and soon I will make her mine. No one can take her away from me. A smirk come on my face when I think about her.

Y/N POV:

I started searching a suitable job for me. After much searching I found a job at a boutique. My first day was good. I was coming back from my job. As I was walking  I could feel someone is approaching to me from behind but before I could turn around somebody put a hand on my mouth and a cloth to cover my eyes.

(After sometime)

Y/n was struggling to get out of his grip but the person is too strong for her.  He held both of her wrist in one hand and cover her mouth with other hand. He was none other than Naseem

Naseem : Stop struggling princess. There is no use of it. I will not hurt you.

Y/N : Ple-ase let me go (crying)

Naseem : Don't cry. I'm just here to talk. Now let me clear something. Don't ever try to run away from me because if you did then there will be great consequences. I need to go now soon princess I will make you mine.

With that he left from there. As soon he left her hand she unfolded her eyes to see the person but she saw no one. She was alone there. Tears started to flow from her eyes. She is scared from that person

(Next day)

Today we have a meeting. I am here waiting for the investor. I am very nervous now. After sometime I heard someone calling

??? : Excuse me miss