𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐕𝐨𝐥.𝐍𝐨𝟏
________________________________

i was positive that Carl didn't feel the same way about me, and so i decided to try and move on. i know it might be wrong to use someone to move on but i actually kind of liked this guy, Leo.

he's in my gym class and man, he's so hot. and great at Volleyball too. damn he could strike. i walked over to Carls place and saw Kas walking out the house angry, she flipped me off.

i walked inside and found Carl on the couch laying down, i moved his legs and he sat up, i sat next to him.

"What's up with Kas? She ok?"

"We broke up."

"What? Why?"

"Because I kissed some girl at the West Point thing."

"Oh, let me guess her dad is the leader or some shit?"

"You guess right, but whatever Kas was a nut job anyways."

"Damn right she was but, why'd you kiss the girl from West Point?"

"She was hot and she took a shot at me."

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to school now. You gonna come or skip?"

"I think I'm gonna skip, tired from Kas. I need to rest."

i giggled a little then playfully hit is head, he fist numbed me before i left the house. i didn't leave just yet, i hid in their little room where the front door was because i heard his older brother Lip speak about us.

"You two should just date already, everyone can see that you guys wanna be with each other."

i saw Carl and heard what he said.

"You can? But she says we're just friends, how am I supposed to let her know that I like her?"

i was about to fucking cry, but got damn happy tears for fucks sake! he liked me back?! i listened again as Lip talked.

"Tell her how you feel, I don't know man. She's worth it."

yes Lip, damn right i'm on your side, but shit i gotta go. i left the house faster than the flash and i can already feel Carl looking to see who came in or went out. i ran to the school and walked into my first period class.

"Am I late?"

"One minute."

i sighed and sat in my seat, i fidgeted with my pencil twirling it around and what not. i then got passed a note, i opened it and it was a photo of a dick. the fuck is this? the note read something like 'Your pretty hot how about we get it on?'

i decided to walk out the class even though it wasn't close to over and i threw away the note as i left. i hid in the same empty class as me and Carl did before. i just smoked and listened to music on my phone with my headphones.

after a while it was around gym class and i wasn't about to skip that one since i actually did like Leo and Carl wasn't about to ask me out soon, but i thought it would be a good idea to see Carls reactions when me and Leo are together.