Chapter 1: "Azngami"

Y/n POV:

I HATE MY MOM.

I fisted, gritting my teeth hardly and looked around the unfamiliar space with my angry eyes. A space that wasnt my own room because I wasn't in my own own room or my own house, I was in someone else's house.

Someone I really hated.

*flashback*

"Y/n Kim! You will stay at the Nguyen's kindness of letting you stay at their place while I and father move back to Korea for a year!"

I stamped my feet angrily and ran up the stairs, a single tear falling from my face as my mother's words echoed through the walls of the staircase I was running up on.

*flashback end*

And that was the last time I had ever spoken to her.

Okay, I don't actually hate my mom, but how could she do this to me? I might have not told her what happened all those years back, but she must known how I feel!

Does she even love me?

Glancing up at the large white structure making up a fancy gate entrance, a frown plastered my lips as my hands involuntarily raised to press against the button of the house's door bell, which rang in the house to signal a visitor's arrival.

It would have been so much better to just follow my parents to Korea than to stay in this house of all places...I miss my room, and my bed, and my stuff toys, and my BTS Love Yourself: Tear album (a/n: i actually have that teehee WHERE ARE MY ARMYS)

Of all places, why did it have to be here?!

I was snapped out of my daze as the door of the house opened, revealing a very graceful-looking woman gasping in pleasant surprise as she practically jumped at me, before dashing out to hurriedly open the gate.

"Hello, dear! Sorry to make your wait, we've been expecting you!"

"Hello, Mrs Nguyen, it's alright, I know." I smiled at the fumbling lady, the previous rage in my expression now gone and my face was now only filled with smiles.

Afterall, Mrs Nguyen wasn't the person I hated. In fact, she was wonderful and I would have had no problem staying her at all, if only...

"Geez, son! Hurry and come out too, you have to help y/n with her things!" simply beaming in response, Mrs Nguyen suddenly turned back as I had just stepped into the gate, shouting at seemingly no one in particular where the front door of the house was. Upon hearing her words, my features instantly cringed with disdain, I was glad my back was turned on Mrs Nguyen and she could not see how my face was looking at the moment.

However, before I could protest, a figure had already stepped out, and the bangs in my hand was snatched out, prompting me to snap my head to find the source who had done such a rude thing; as expected, it was the very person I had thought it had been;

It is Ryan. Ryan "Azngami".

a/n: Thank you everyone for reading it !! ^ ^ OMG ryan is sooooo hot also I left it on a cliffhanger so stay tune for what is next he he !~ Ov< Gomawooooo