²ˑ⁾𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.

A/n: This chapter is just a lil more shorter than the last one bc I didn't take as long to write it but here we are🙏
Pls enjoy while I go sit and decay in the bottomless pit.

.
.
.
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎
.
.
.

'How could this happen? Where did he come from? Why was he a human? Why was he back?!'
Ford thought to himself as he paced the deck. He was thinking over all the possibilities that could've happened and yet they all seemed impossible and yet here he was! Bill fucking Cipher.

In the flesh.. literally. After Ford had punched the demon and was about to keep throwing punches- Stan had stopped him. Ford looked at him incredulously. Stanley had always been the more "violent" twin or whatnot so why was he now saving this damn demon from what he deserved?

Stanley had told Ford to take a breather and that almost killing the demon wouldn't get him any answers. He supposed he was right but it still didn't answer the one question of how the hell Bill came back. Stan had taken Bill back inside to lay him on his bunk.

By the smell from the cabin part of the boat he could tell Stanley was making some sort of tea. Ford sighed and walked back inside, hands behind his back. Once he walked past the sleeping demon and into the kitchen, he stood waiting for Stanley to notice him. Clearing his throat, Stan seemed to notice the older twin.

Chuckling Stan shook his head fondly. Like there wasn't a demon in his bed right now. "Stanley-" before he could get out what he was going to say Stan held up his pointer finger, indicating for him to wait. Stan pours the substance into a mug and then turns around with said mug in his hand. Ford sighs and stares at his brother waiting for him to indicate that he's ready for him to speak.

Ford lifts an eyebrow waiting for his brother's response. "Alright, go on" He says with a smirk making Ford's blood boil. "Stanley, how can you be so calm when we have a fucking demon on our boat?! Not just a demon but Bill Cipher!!" He raises his voice while wildly moving his hands around.

Stan sighs and moves past his brother, ignoring his rant, while he follows him to where the demon is sleeping. "Stanley?" "Stanley?! What're you doing?!?" Stan places the mug on the nightstand next to the blonde and pulls a cover over his frail body.

Ford was seething. Stan shouldn't be caring for this demon! The guy who almost killed his family for crying out loud! "Why are you treating him like- like- like that?!" Ford exclaims and stares at his brother with wide owl eyes and furrowed brows. Stan sighs and goes to sit on the recliner in the corner of the room "'Cause, sixer, he looks weak as hell. Plus not to mention the way he freaked out when he realized where the hell he was. I mean c'mon- the guy's scared of us.

What's he gonna do? He already looks like he can't do much either. I mean if he could he would've already had us dead by now." His brother explained, then taking a swig from his coffee mug. Ford stood there, stunned. Stanley was right. If Bill was powerful enough he would've striked them the first chance he got.

But at the same time he could be trying to fool them. To manipulate them. To make them think he's weak only then to kill them when the time is right. Ford knows. He knows all too well. He's been in those shoes before.

He opens his mouth to tell his brother, to explain the caution about Bill and to just tell him that might be Bill's plan. But before he can start Stanley gives him a pointed look and sighs "I know you and the dorito don't get along so how 'bout this- we watch him and see if he's up to anything suspicious, and if he seems like he can't harm us or anyone else then-" he shrugs.

"I don't know, we set 'im free or somethin''" he mumbles. Ford shakes his head at his brother's antics.

He doesn't know why he thought Stanley to be the violent twin in the first place. He's always been so kind no matter the circumstances. It's surprising he's not friends with any enemies. Ford thinks that Mabel is a lot like Stan in a way. He smiles at the comparison.

"Fine. But if he touches a hair on you- or even me for that matter, he's dead." Ford states. And walks out of the room to clear his head once more, leaving his brother to watch the demon.