Bonus!!

Another smut for y'all and for me because I couldn't get enough...

I promised y'all two bonus chapters..so... This is the last one..

"I want to hit it fast, can you take it?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes"

"There is nothing clean about what I am about to do to you" He said

Rhea wished he could stop talking and fuck her already, they were both in the corridor and from the looks of it, the sun could rise at anytime.

He took her mouth in his, kissing her so roughly and hardly, he added his tongue in it causing her to moan as they both fought for dominance.

She lost. Her fingers tugged his hair as he kept kissing her roughly, her mind was in a haze as she couldn't even respond to what was happening and before she could understand, he slammed into her hard.

"Oh fuck!" She gasped

He didn't wait for her to adjust but kept pounding hard, fast and deep into her. The sounds of his balls slapping against her filled her ears and nothing had ever felt so lewd before.

She could hear the moist sound that came forth when he drove in and out of her.

Rhea couldn't concentrate on her orgasm as the environment began to lighten up

"Raymond" she moaned out

"Hm?"

"Let's go to the room" she begged

Ray knew the reason she wanted to go inside and he agreed, all his hard work will go down the drain if she didn't cum.

He stood up carrying her with him, his cock still buried in her as they moved into the room.

Instead of taking her to the bed, he went straight into the restroom. He kept her on the small island in the bathroom.

The island had two mirrors, one at Rhea's back and the other at her front.

"I'd like you to watch yourself Rhea" Ray said

Rhea felt her whole body shake with pleasure at the thought of watching herself

"Tell me you want to watch yourself get off on my cock" he said cradling her face

Rhea's face turned red "I.."

"You do not need to feel shy Rhea, I will say whatever it is I want and I want you to say it too"

Rhea nodded before tucking her lips between her teeth, she grabbed his head and whispered to him "I'd like to watch it too..." And her walls clenched around him. Tight.

"You are gripping it hard baby" he moaned into her ears

Rhea looked at their jointed area before suggesting "I'd like to watch it from here"

Ray felt like his heart was going to explode in joy. He pulled out of her and spun her around to face the mirror. In this position, she could see him and see her self and he could also see himself and her.