Unusual Quirk

Hi Guys 🤗, I'm back or here (for those of you that are new) with a new book and maybe a less cringy book. I hope you like the book. 😗

" " = Speaking 

' ' = Thinking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

"Mommy mommy, wake up, It's time for me to see what quirk I'll get, Izuku says while jumping up and down on the bed with stars in his eyes."

"Ugh, sweetie it's 4:00 in the morning, the appointment isn't until 10:00, Inko says rubbing her eyes."

"But I can't wait, what quirk will I get, I hope it's just as awesome as All Might's,  I hope get a quirk as cool as Kacchan's. Kacchan's quirk is so cool."

"alright buddy I'm up. Now, what would you like for breakfast today?"

"Waffles, oh, and with strawberries and syrup please."

"Ok honey, Now go and change out of your PJs and I'll start cooking."

"ok, mommy."

"mmm~, mommy this is sooo good"

"Well I'm glad you like my sweet little pumpkin."

Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

"IZUKU MIDORIYA, please come to the X-Ray room, the doctor yelled out."

"EEep, a-ah c-c-coming."

"Now now no need to be scared honey, mama's got you. I'll be right outside the room."

"o-ok."

'come on Izu, you got this, be brave. Woah they got a lot of weird gadgets in here. Are they going to use those thing to find if I have a quirk not, oh I hope I do have a quirk. This is so exciting, once I get my quirk, I'll have taken my first step in becoming a hero.'

"CONGRULATIONS it seems your son will be getting a quirk tomorrow."

"Oh that is so nice to hear."

"YES YES YES YES YES, now I can be like All might, oh I can't wait to tell Kacchan and everyone in class tomorrow."

Time skip the next day =================================================

No one's POV

"Izuku, would you like to tell the class what results you got from the doctors yesterday, the teacher said, while nudging Izuku forward."

"Yeah, tell us what the doctor said, said a classmate"

"I bet my will still be cooler, even if you get yours, Bakugo said"

"Well after  the check up, the doctor said I'll be able to get my quirk sometime today."

"WOW today, your so lucky Izuku, I still haven't gotten mine yet, shouted a classmate"

"Yeah my won't be coming in about a month, your so lucky Izuku, as well as Bakugo, since his got his already, another classmate blurted out."

"Alright kids, lets go to the playground and have some fun."

"Yay, the class cheered."

Izuku's POV

"Hey Izu, whatever quirk you get, it won't be better than mine."

"Of course not Kacchan's quirk is the best, I'll get to fight villains with Kacchan when we become heroes."

'Kacchan's so cool, I was I could be just like him.'

"Kacchan Kacchan, do you wanna go play in the forest."

"Sure Izu."

"Ok Kacchan, wanna play hide and seek, you can be the seeker."

"Ok, I'll start to count, 1...2...3..."

Bakugo's POV

"Ok, I'll start to count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...WAAAAAH"

"IZU ARE YOU OK, WHERE ARE YOU."

'shit this isn't good, I have to find Izu quickly'

After a while I find on the ground crying and I quickly run up to him.

"Izuku are you ok, OH MY GOD. your face is bleeding, Izu climb on my back, I bring you to the teacher."

"Hic..hic o-ok hic."

"Don't worry, I Imma get you to the teacher as soon as possible."

Izuku's POV

Kacchan was carrying me to the teacher when all of a sudden, I didn't feel the pain in my head anymore.

"Hic.. Kacchan."

"what is it Izu."

"I feel the pain anymore, Kacchan I think I got my quirk."

"WAIT REALLY!! Congrats Izu."

"I know thank you, also you can put be down."

"Ok but were still telling the teacher what happened we also should clean the blood off your face since it's still there."

"Ok Kacchan."

"OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OK IZUKU."

"Yeah I'm fine and I also got my quirk from this."

"Oh that is such a relief, don't accidentally hurt yourself like that again Izuku, you almost gave a heart attack. Anyway, let go and get you cleaned up."

"Ok, see you in a bit Kacchan."

"See ya."

Time skip after school ******************************************************************

"OH MY IZUKU , ARE YOU OK, I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL TODAY, ARE YOU YOUR OK."

"Don't worry mom, of course I'm ok, and I got my quirk."

"Oh thank god.  Then I'll making appointment to see what quirk it is."

"Ok mom."

The next day -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm, such an Unusual quirk, I've never seen a quirk like this in my life. Ma'am I think your son might be the first to ever have a quirk like this."

"Wow that's so cool."

"Well kid since we have never seen a quirk like this and it's probably the first of its kind, you can name your quirk, but of course you can tell us later, since you still need to figure out how it works. So you can come back to us anytime when your ready to name it."

"Ah ok."

"come on honey lets go home and celebrate this new discovery."

AAAAND CUT. Ok guys, that all for today, but hope you liked it. They will get longer I promise since this is just the first chapter, it gonna be a bit short.👋😄