PETAL TWO: PAPER

We arrived at the school, and I quickly hopped out of the car. We walked into the common room mid-conversation, so it was only polite to stay quiet until addressed. A short boy with purple hair was speaking.

"If she wants to write an article about my sticky balls, I'll give her an all-access pass!" He made a groping action with his hands, which made me uncomfortable. I stepped back a bit, hiding behind Mr. Tokuda. "I'll let her-!" The boy was grabbed by his teacher's scarf.

"I expect you all to be on your best behavior today." The teacher, who had tall dark hair and a scraggly stature to him spoke, his voice was calm but had an aggressive undertone to it.

"Don't worry on our account, Mr. Aizawa!" Mr. Tokuda walked forward as I stayed behind him, feeling shy. "We wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like, so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal."

"I didn't say you could come in yet." Mr. Aizawa said begrudgingly. "And who's this?"

"My intern. Anyways. I was told that we have from eight am to six pm. So unless my watch is wrong...?" Mr. Tokuda pointed at his eyesore of a watch as he smirked. Mr. Aizawa put the student down and just let out a hum. Mr. Tokuda walked forward. "Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." We and the class bowed to each other before standing upright again.

"Um, hello everyone! My name is Y/n L/n. I'm from Kanosei high and I'm taking an internship with Mr. Tokuda. Thank you all very much for being my first official piece. I appreciate this very much." I giggled. "Um, I know some of you, and I'm excited to rekindle our friendship."

"Nice to meet you." Both of us and the class bowed to each other before standing upright again.

"Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly as you normally would! The camera will do most of the work." Mr. Tokuda grinned. "I might ask the occasional question or two, and I hope you'll answer!" He flashed a smile.

"Hey, what am I here for then?" I puffed my cheeks out.

"You're in charge of writing down the questions I ask." He nodded. "It's an important job. Are you sure you can handle it?" He teased.

"Yes, sir," I grumbled, getting a notepad and pen out of my bag. The girl with pink skin I saw earlier giggled at a girl who was invisible. 

"Well, there's a girl, so I'll take it!" The boy who was speaking earlier grinned enthusiastically. "She's such a hottie! Maybe she and I could have a private interview session."

"You're gross, dude." The boy with black hair and weird elbows looked down at him.

"Ah, what to do? My sparkling personality will undoubtedly draw the camera like a moth to a flame!" A boy with blonde, fluffy hair, spoke. He wore a tracksuit that looked very frilly.

"Yeah, undoubtedly." A boy with big lips nodded, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Principle Nezu has probably already spoken to you about this, but I wanna make sure you don't interfere in any way." Mr. Tokuda looked at Mr. Aizawa. The tension was thick enough to cut with a knife. "No offense."

"I understand. If you need anything, just let me know." Mr. Aizawa muttered, seeming exhausted, despite the fact it was only nine-thirty.

"I'm sure I'm in very capable hands." Mr. Tokuda shrugged, smiling. "This is class one a, after all. Everyone here is a promising hero candidate." his glasses glimmered in the light.

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately." Mr. Aizawa glanced at a boy with blue hair and glasses. "Got it?"

"Of course, sir! As class representative, I will carry out my duty to ensure the safety of all my fellow students no matter what!" Iida shouted. I covered my ears while Mr. Tokuda just muttered something.

"So! What would you normally be doing this time of day?" Mr. Tokuda asked.

"Having breakfast!" Iida announced.

"No need to be so formal! Just pretend we're not here and go about your business." Mr. Tokuda chuckled.

"If you have anything you want to share, any aspect, any advice for people moving into dorms, please tell me! I'll be more than happy to write it down. Just keep in mind, most of what we use will go public." I admitted. "So please, try to keep foul language and anything of promiscuous nature-" I looked over at the boy who was speaking inappropriately earlier. "To yourself. Along with your hands. I may be with you all day, but we are both deserving of respect and privacy."

"She was looking straight at you, Mineta." The tall boy with black hair laughed.

"Shut up, Sero." Mineta groaned.

---

Everyone began to eat breakfast as I sat next to Mr. Tokuda awkwardly, unsure of what to do. I listened in slightly as Uraraka and Izuku talked. My attention turned to them. I wasn't so much paying attention to Izuku, but rather Uraraka. Her little laugh every time Izuku told a joke or Iida said something was cute. I didn't want to stop listening to it.

"Y/n, hey." A girl with purple hair walked up to me and grinned. "Haven't seen you in a minute. Remember me?"

"Jirou oh my god, I've missed you!" I smiled, hugging her tightly. "You look so cute with short hair. Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? You look so pretty!"

"Thanks. You too!" She giggled. "It has been far too long. We gotta catch up sometime. I'm so happy you're here."

"I'm happy I'm here too. This school is so big! Mr. Tokuda and I got lost just looking for the dorm rooms. I'm so happy you and Izuku got in." I squealed. "Meet any cute people while you were here?"

"Well um...there is one." She blushed. "There's this girl." She looked over at a girl with black hair and eyes of matching hue.

"Ohh, I see." I teased.