// Chapter 17 //

This was written on feb.16 but due to author san going on vacation this wasnt uploaded for a few days.

__________________

The entire Obelian Empire was in Joy, Today was the birthday of their beloved princess Attheia who is now turning 15!!

The empire had made this a holiday where each year they host a festival in honor of princess Attheia called " The Festival of Blossoming Love" as she was born on valentines day.

.

.

.
A few days before Attheia Birthday.

At the Emerald palace

out on the gardens there stood a saint like princess with bejewelled eyes and skin as white as snow.

Princess Attheia was enjoying her mid-afternoon stroll, smelling the roses along her garden.

' hmm i wanna go see the forest it is a beautiful day out!' Attheia thought. she took her parasol and opened it and went on her way towards the forest.

as Attheia walked along the shady trees, she closed her parasol and continued her walk. Humming along whilst admiring the beautiful scenery until...

" oh my!!" Attheia had spotted a little fox injured and scared. Attheia felt pity for the little fox and went over to heal it

Attheia carefully and gently caressed the poor wounded fox who shivered at Attheia touching him but began enjoying the princess's presence.

Attheia used her divine powers to heal the wounded fox until. 

" There you go little on-"

Attheia was knocked out by a mysterious light blue haired man with red eyes like blood. But luck wasnt going to be on his side, As the mysterious man was about to take Attheia away His Arm was heavely injured by a fast being....

" DO NOT LAY A FINGER ON HER LORD SEAN. "

A sharp sword with the stain of blood was near the neck of Lord sean. The crown prince Leo had arrived just in time to save his lover.

Along with his sister Princess Flora who held the knife trying to control herself from killing this vile man who dare hurt her bestfriend. 

Leo went to Attheia who had passed out. blood dripping from her head and lips.

His eyes were in rage seeing his beloved hurt.

Without hesitation Flora knocked  out the man and tied him up, Leo carried Attheia Carefully in bridal style whilst Flora used magic to Lift the man.

The two siblings went to their carriage and rode back to the palace with an intruder caught.

.
.
.
.
Attheia POV:

I woke up by the noise of birds chirping, it was rather windy, i noticed a black and two blond  haired figures by the side.

"Attheia!"

My mother called out to me. She knelt beside me and held my face.

"Are you ok now?"

"y-yes"

"Thats good"

I looked over to my left and my father and grandfather was beside me .

Papa held my hand whilst daddy kissed my forehead.

Daddy opened his palms and magic came out...it..made me..sleepy...

" Get some rest Attheia..."

Were the last words i heard before i fell asleep again.

.
.
.
No ones POV:

It was night. the moon's light glistened on the sleeping princess

Her porcelain skin in the light of the sun, her long lashes which fluttered as she awoke.

Attheia looked around and saw a white haired man with electric blue eyes on the balcony.

" L-Leo?"

hearing the soft voice of his lover Leo's angered gaze turned soft as he looked towards his lover.

" ah love you've awaken."

" hmm..?"

Attheia moved her body in a sitting position, her legs were numb and she felt she couldnt stand.

Leo sat beside Attheia and held a strand of her hair and kissed it.

Attheia looked rather pale than her normal skin.

"what...happened wasnt i in the forest?"

Leo sighed, he didnt want his lover to feel frightened again. but he had to tell the truth.

" well...when you went strolling in the forest you were attacked by a Member of the Dark Tower, luckily me and flora arrived in time and we got luck cause we captured the most powerful member of The Dark tower."

" who?"

"...Lord Sean."

Attheia's eyes widened in shock to what she heard. Attheia at the same time was shivering as to what happened to her.

Leo Noticed and quickly comforted Attheia who looked as if she was about to burst out crying.

Leo kissed Attheia's forehead as she sunked her face in Leo's chest

Leo could feel his shirt getting wet as Attheia was crying but he couldnt care less.

" shh...its okay now love, your safe"

"..promise?"

"yes"

Leo layed in bed with Attheia soothing her as she fell asleep in his arms.

When Attheia fell asleep leo kissed her forehead and left to take care of something....

.

.

.

A few days after that It was Attheia's birthday!!!

.
.
.
Part 1 is this chap IM SOOOSORRY fir not publishing any chaps😭 ive become a bit lazy so to make up i will try to publish more chaps😭😭😍🤍🤍🤍