Chapter 5. Regret

On Wednesday I was finally out of the station, but the law requires me to visit the court. My father bailed me out but the cops recommended him to send me to a " special school". My mom disagreed and they ended up fighting. God I hate when they fight, it gives me the same chills it gave me 8 years ago. But I can't focus on that. What about school, my record , my friends , my life ...
The tall middle aged cop gave me my phone back before I left, he informed me that they didn't find anything and that my diary was also safe. With a little frown he told me how the government sends kids who possess weapons or drugs to " Axtrais Institution" . He gave me some details about the young criminals there. I was a little afraid, but the sweet cop reassured me with a kind smile and told me it was going to be okay. He said my stay was for 6-8 months and that it won't affect my college plans, it's considered a mental health institution for criminals or people who do self harm.

On the way home my father was uncomfortably silent, his white haired mustache was very flat onto his serious face. I took my phone and turned it on. When I finally saw the little white apple I felt a relief. The moment i put the password my phone it was ringing uncontrollably. I saw millions of texts from Sarah , Chelsea and Aliana.
My chest de puffed when saw the worry they had for me, at some point I saw Jordan being mentioned as a " rat dick sucking bitch ", Sarah can get a little aggressive sometimes..
I responded saying that I was okay and that I will be home in case of anything .
Knowing that I would lose those girls for 8 months is eating me up inside .