Chapter 2

I rested my head on my hand, closing my eyes. That may have been the worst decision in my life so far because the second I closed my eyes.

"Ms.Blair. What do you think you're doing?" Vincent spoke to me as if we had been acquaintances for years.

"Shut it Mr.Hayes. I don't want to hear your stupid voice right now." I hissed at him. He chuckled at the response. He is one of the ugliest people i've ever met.

He has gorgeous dark brown messy hair, and beautiful green eyes that shine like the dew in the grass in the morning, he had more of a pole shape, tall and skinny, sometimes I just wanna rub my hands all across his body and feel every crevice on him. I lied. He is one of hottest people I've ever seen.

"Awe, I know you love my stupid voice Ivy." He replied. He put his hand on my cheek in a joking kind of way. God I hope he never moves. He leaned in to "kiss" me. He basically just puckered up his lips and leaned in, but backed away last second laughing. I laughed with him.

"Yea, in your dreams pretty boy." I snikered at him teasingly. God he's so hot. I can't even imagine what he looks like without a shirt on. (simp)

I'm a blacked haired goddess, I have stunning dark brown eyes that shimmer a gold in the sun. I love the look of myself so much. Everything from my light brown skin to my Pear shape. I barely have any tits, but that doesn't matter to me. I love myself. I'm so beautiful. I am perfect in my opinion.

I stare at Vincent at lunch period. I twirl my hair around my finger. I was totally mesmerized by him. And did I mention he was sooooo hot!? God I got to shut up about that. Anyways, he is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was like the only guy who talked to me just because he wanted to, not because he wanted to hook up like all the other guys that talk to me.

Vincent came and sat next to me on the gym floor, he didn't even question why I was eating my lunch on the floor. He stared at me. Kind of studding me, I guess.

"Hey, beautiful." He finally says after a good minute. He doesn't say in his usual joking manner, but I can tell he is joking.

"Hey, hot stuff." I respond after thinking for a response. I noticed he was staring at my eyes. What was he staring at? Was there something in my eye?! Omg how could I not notice!

"What are you staring at? Is there something in my eye?" I asked kind of worried.

(Im tired so this chapter is finished for now)