𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶𝗛𝗶

𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

— Seek! We We're All Worried!!
I starred at his beautiful beloved face that I adored so much.
— I'm fine... I suppose...
I say not confident whatsoever
— Seek!!
A high pitched voiced that I remember screamed my name as small footsteps came closer
— Seek! Do you remember me?!
— Yes Screech... I remember you..

It was annoying how his voice was so pitched, but at the same time it was oddly quiet.
— Thank god! I thought that if you wouldn't have remembered me I'd have to turn hide into my favourite brother..!
As he finishes his sentance, the quiet footsteps of my big brother approach the room.
— I'm right here You know?

Screech turned around and starred at him as he started running away, Hide still starring deep into him, then facing me.
— Anyway... Hey Seek, You feeling alright..?
I nodded and tried to get out of the bed but fell, luckily Figure's quite big and soft hands catch me before I land on the floor.
— Phew! Be careful next time Seek!

I blushed in embarrassement before being put down back on the bed. As we had a few more conversation, more and more people came in. Although I wasn't a fan of many people in 1 room... atleast they were my friends.

The nurse came in and everyone left and went to go wait outside.. I think...?

— Hello Seek. Can you try and walking for me?
I nod and jump out of the bed, I tried walking again and managed to make my way to the other side of the room.

— Alright Seek... You will be discharged after 5th period...
Nodding, she leaves the room. I make my way back to the bed and try to sleep until then, it was the 3th peroid so I had a bit of time left.

          Time Skip

Opening my eye's, I see Hide trying to wake me up.
— Seek! You're finally awake!
It's already the 6th peroid and Screech is waiting for US!
My Eyes widened in shock, I did a quiet gasp and got up to grab my bag.
— Let's go!
I nod and we run outside to see Screech waiting on a bench, as we walk towards him, he starres at us and gives me a hug...
— Thank god you're alive Seek!

I giggle a bit and then we hop into Hide's car, he drives us home and we enter.
— Finally! We're home.!
Screech said, putting his backpack into the closet next to the door.

— Mother We're home..!
No response, maybe she's out..
We all enter our own room and do really whatever, Screech is most likely playing roblox on his ipad, Hide is most likely on the phone with his BF Jack, and while me, I'm finishing some homework that's due next week.

It wasn't really "hard" homework, it was mostly just math, French, history and math again.

Screech's room was next to mine, so I could almost hear everything, usually when he plays roblox he always rage quits and screams which is annoying if I'm trying to concentrate..

Finishing the last question to the homework, i close it and put it in my bag. Once I closed my backpack, I decided to watch some TikTok. I took out my phone and opened TikTok.

watching and scrolling, I found Glitch's TikTok account with the video that happened earlier. Oh god how this was embarrassing.. and it had 2.1 million views.. now the whole school most likely knows now...

I continue scrolling, trying to ignore it... Well... you can't really ignore something that made you have a panic attack...

Continuing watching, i decided to stop watching and go to sleep, it was already 10:34pm and i heard Screech's loud ass snoring. I put the phone away and lay on my bed, I pulled the blanket on myself as I tried shifting to sleep, it took a while for me.. but I managed to sleep after a tiring day at school...

I always... I always wonder... what does Figure think about me... Does he feel the same I feel about him..? Does he like me back..? Does he day dream of us in love, kissing and cuddling...

No one would know until the time came....

—————————————————————————————————

749 Word's