Nagi

Nagi walked down the streets, he puffed out cold smoke from his mouth, his cheeks were red because of the cold frosty winter in Tokyo

Nagi walked down the streets, he puffed out cold smoke from his mouth, his cheeks were red because of the cold frosty winter in Tokyo. He shuffled his hands in his coat pocket to keep them warm.

His hits were black they were slightly long. He still didn't cut them because he just trimmed them a little and changed his hair colour to black because he knows the natural hair colour of and he missed her.

He wanted to be her.

He wanted to keep a part of her inside him.

In these 7 years, everyone's life changed. They were all successful in their life. Everything moved on so fast but it was hard for him to move on even though he became a thriving bike racer and had everyone in his life.

He can't let go of one person in his life.

Her

The woman who stole his heart 10 years ago and still has it even though she broke things from him 7 years ago still can't let her go.

Sometimes we need to let go of all the things that are hanging us to that person even though goodbyes are painful. Say it but he still can't say those words. He can't say it, he just can't.

"goodbye I am letting you go"

He just can't

Because he has a heart.

He can't let her go.

He is living in grief because love killed him. Love was the drug that killed him. It slowly twisted his fate around its finger. First fate took away his brother, then the woman he fell in love with was that sin.

She was delicate and he was an evildoer.

While walking around he saw a girl running toward her boyfriend. He smiled at the young couple and it reminded him of him and .

"Huh man it's been 7 years already," he said as his lips formed a small smirk and he continued to move forward.

"When was the last time I hugged you ?"

She couldn't hear him and he also knew those things.

She had her way of answering his response back to him. She was still his favourite because in every timeline she loved him even though Isagi was her first boyfriend the only person who will love her till the end will be Nagi .

"Ahh I remember when you were going to Paris" he smiled at the bitter-sweet memory of him and her hugging last time when he went to the airport to let her go to Paris it was probably the last time he also saw her crying.

Even though she was a crybaby that day it felt like she was weak. She had been so strong for a long time now but she let her weak side show to Nagi who also cried with her.

After all, goodbyes are meant to be sad.

He saw a pretty blue butterfly flying by his side. He smiled and followed the butterfly. He saw this butterfly once a week every day to all the sorrow, he finally learned to move on with his life.