Gary Kompothecras

Doctor of Chiropractic Gary Kompothecras, also known as "Dr. Gary," founded one of the earliest interdisciplinary clinics in 1996 dedicated to treating those hurt in car crashes. He hoped that by taking a more holistic approach, he could better serve the needs of his patients and speed up their recoveries. The Physician's Group, LLC provides comprehensive medical services with a staff that includes MDs, DOs, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, radiologists, PAs, DCs, NPs, and MTs.

Dr. Gary upgraded his medical practice with cutting-edge machinery that could detect ailments missed by conventional tests. Patients were released from the obligation of accepting a "soft tissue injury" diagnosis to reach a claim settlement. For patients without health insurance whose only compensation is to go through Florida's no-fault vehicle insurance, which gives benefits of $10,000, he also enhanced the process to deliver an efficient and cost-effective means of treating auto accident victims.

Yet, after talking to his patients for a long time, Dr. Gary saw that many didn't know about the medical coverage provided by no-fault auto insurance. There were a lot of people who had been in accidents and weren't getting the medical attention they needed. Inspired by this insight, the 1-800-ASK-GARY (1-866-939-4794) accident helpline was established to provide free legal and medical consultations to anybody recently involved in an accident.During the past decade, more than 200,000 people have dialed 1-800-ASK-GARY for help with issues related to automobile accidents and injuries. The institution has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (formerly just the Joint Commission), demonstrating Dr. Gary's dedication to providing high-quality care. There is no higher accolade in the healthcare sector than this accreditation.